WTB: summer toy.

go ahead and flame away.Looking for a clean summer toy.
late 70’s T/A / Z-28 or
Iroc / GTA or Similar style T/A preferred
Nova/chevelle/Mustang considered.
Will pay right money for the right car.Don’t really care if the car is missing an engine if it is super clean.I have a good body guy if the car needs paint.
Not looking to spend $30K on a Frame off 79 T/A but don’t want to pay $1,500 for a car that needs floors,engine,interior.
Let me know what is out there.Thanks
D

flame away? who’s gonna flame you for this?! buy something sweet, post it up D!

LOL asking me if I’m moving back to the sticks or into a trailer park.Or both.
Have really been looking for a late 70’s Black Z-28.Always had the hot wheels cars when I was younger!!!
Uh-oh I see Camaro Joe is viewing the thread now lol

a mid 90’s t/a would be totally more baller :burnin:

only if it was White with a blue stripe like my last one(which I never should’ve sold.Had to be the cleanest 94T/A in WNY.Except for that 10K mile one on ebay in Amherst

still viewing and no post yet Mr Joe?

there’s an identical 25th anniv one here in wilmington, if you’re interested…

be willing to drive a ways, you’ll find the real gems if you put your time into it. lmk if you want pics, contact info…

you know you want a dodge stealth track car lol

my next door neighbor has a 30th aniv ta, but it is far from clean. mines a black on black 95t/a with t-tops

off main street near west senior? i think he beats that car pretty hard…

I appreciate it but If I ever buy another 25th,30th,or GN it will be a keeper for the collection and that’s not really what I’m looking for right now.Now if the price was really right then maybe,but most people know what they have now and usually try and get even more what they are worth

That the kid who had the father with the procharged C6?If so I’ve heard all about that car.Or are we talking about pat?

you still getting the new vette right? I sure hope so.

ZR-1 but getting tired of not having something to drive.Wifey yells every time I take the Sky and until I get that tune for it I hate driving it in case I run into an SRT-4

naw i live off of french road but a lady drives it as her dd lol

well im looking for 6k or best offer and i emphasize the best offer, car has 90k and loaded besides leather (auto) and it has been in storage last 1-2years by previous owner, and hasnt seen winters

my dad has a juiced out drag camero, it is also street legal but its a beast running i believe 600 whp i can get full details, cars amazing and super clean, if you want pics as well i can get them i believe he wants between 25 and 30 k

^^^ way above what I’m looking for,but thanks.Was actually contemplating getting my old 95 Blk/blk T/A back from my buddy in NT but would like something older.

05 GTO delivered to your door. Will throw in any cd of your choice. It’s not old but it is fun to drive…

My car is out of the price range you want to spend. :slight_smile:

i’m looking for you.How about that Opel that was posted on here. Cheap and fun.