for you ssssmmookkkkiinnnnssssssss

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1600580084.html

email this posting to a friend denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
02’ Camero SS ~~~~ 16 Original Miles - $45000 (Denver)

Date: 2010-02-14, 12:42PM MST
Reply to: sale-pzaxf-1600580084@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

New 2002 35th Anniversary Special Edition Camaro “SS” Convertible

16 miles (showroom to storage)

Additional options to the Camaro Convertible Preferred Equipment Group are:

• Automatic Transmission with Overdrive
  • Forced Air Induction Hood
  • 17” Aluminum Wheels
  • “SS” Specific Rear Spoiler
  • Hi-Performance Ride and Handling Suspension
  • “SS” Badging
  • 35th Anniversary Special Edition Package
  • Remote CD Changer with 12 Disk Magazine
  • Acceleration Slip Regulation
  • 345 HP Dual-Dual Exhaust Performance Package by SLP Engineering for Camaro “SS”

Price: $45,000

If you are interested please email with your contact information including NAME and PHONE NUMBER and someone will get back to you ASAP. Serious inquiries ONLY !!!

KeyWords: Camero, SS, Special Edition, LOW MILES, MINT CONDITION, Car, Sport Car, Muscle Car, Chevrolet

that…

or this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Z06-LOOKS-PERFECT-15K-MILES-NAVIGATION_W0QQitemZ120528636480QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item1c10110a40#ht_500wt_1102

i choose the camaro :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

They’re two completely different cars with two completely different purposes. The C6 Z06 has already been driving,has 15k on it. It’s meant to be driven.
The 'Maro has 16 miles on it. Sixteen. It’s meant to just sit in someone’s garage until it’s decades old, then maybe someone will make a killing off of it.

pretty much…thanks chris…

I know, I (an average person who wouldn’t buy a car just to stare at it) just found that comparison amusing. I’m sure the Camaro is worth every penny of that .

there is no difference from that camaro, then from mine, other then mine had more SLP factory options, and that was is a “anniversary” and is a ugly ass convertible.

basically, what im saying is I would never pay 45k for My car, or that one! I love them, but not that much! lol

in a few decades, they will be worth that, but not right now.

Why the fuck cant people spell Camaro right?

I doubt it

I’d be worried that shit wouldn’t start.

lol like anything you say matters anyways.

Hahahaha :rofl

+rep

That car was cool 8 years ago when it was in dealers’ showrooms.

coming from the kid that told me too my face that if he could afford one he would and I had his dream car!

thanks buddy :wink:

And Cobalts were never cool nor will be, so whats your point?

Im not saying it to be a dick at all, I like your car.

The reason I say that is simply because all modern day muscle cars, or any car for that matter, all they have done is improve on whats already been done. Early day Muscle cars were the pioneers of the what we know now… Affordable fast cars for the everyday joe.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I honestly dont see most modern day muscle cars appreciation value going up like their big brothers. Sure their will be exceptions, but for the most part I dont think newer muscle will hold as much of a value as old.

that car is a fucking rip off