2002 5spd Nissan Sentra- $1500

Mike, I know your looking to move this now, but it would be so much easier to sell if it was fixed. I’d try and scrounge up the cash to fix it if I were you, this will then sell quick…

it would be sold tonight for 1300 fixed. i will have cash in hand at 9pm i can swing by on way home and hand it to you

It won’t take long at all!

then 1000 broke. cause i also have to get it towed to the falls which is a hike in a half from were you are.

1400 fixed! Come on!

thats 100$ less poker money

Or 100 less tips I can give at 24kg:)

better you than me :slight_smile:

Bump.

Sold.

Omg… I dont know how you didnt kill yourself in this car.
The only thing keeping the control arm from falling was the main bolt that locks it to the chassis and a loose balljoint.

1-So yeah control arm shot!
2-Thermostat stuck open.
3-Ebrake cable was broken, therefor it didnt work.
4-LF sway bar link was broken.
5-Rear wheel bearings were completely shot.
6-No backup or plate lights
7-12v live wires exposed when installing the head unit. 12v batt wire to amp exposed. No electrical tape. Just sits there. I dont know how the vehicle
didnt start a fire. All wires exposed.

and of course the harmonic balancer and seal. Which you did mention in this thread.

Anywho,
Its all fix now. $700+ went into fixing this thing to make it safe for everyday driving. It now runs and drives 100%
Just needs tints and snows. :slight_smile: :tup:

shoulda bought my teg.

Oh my god. You bought a car for $1500 with 292K miles and it needed some work. I would have never thought that would have been the case. For $1500 with 292K on it I would expect it to be perfect and not need a thing, concours d’ elegance also.

LISTEN you dumb MOTHERFUCKER! Im not complaining. I dont know if you noticed theres a :tup: on the post… Im not mad at the kid. Im just glad he didnt kill himself or anyone on the road. Im very happy with the deal. I got it dirt cheap and he towed it to my place too… btw, thanks kiddo. Like i said… im not mad at all. Just stated what was wrong with it and things i did to fix it

YOU’RE A FUCKING TOOL. This is the second time you disrespect me… IM GOING TO START GOING TO MEETS JUST SO I CAN SMASH YOUR FACE WHEN I SEE YOU. you have a big mouth i see. YES I SAID IT.

FAGGOT!

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

mehhhh…I got this dirt cheap! :slight_smile:
I’ll sell it to ya? lol… Runs great!

Did you really say that I disrespected you? Yo homes, es me barrio! Que es tu problema? Sorry thug, I won’t disrespect you again.

this is gonna be close/locked soon hahahahaha Thumbs up on this thread.