2002 5spd Nissan Sentra- $1500

Well for some reason I can’t edit my original post, so I’m making a new one. For sale is my sentra. Info:

Year: 2002
Make: Nissan
Model: Sentra GXE
Transmission: 5spd manual
Miles:292xxx
Options: A/C, power mirrors, power locks, and power windows

I was told the engine was rebuilt, and would now have 37k on it, but I received no reciepts so I can not really say whether it is true or not. The engine runs smooth, and while it needs an oil change, I have five quarts of valvoline high mileage synthetic oil and a purolator extra guard oil filter. The exhaust has no leaks and is very very quiet. The interior is phenominal- no rips, tears, burns, or funny odors. The tranny is very tight, and shifts great. The clutch grabs great, holds fine, and never slips. A/C and heat work great!

BAD:
As of today (9/7/2010) it needs a crankshaft pulley, and serpentien belt which goes around it. As you can see in the pictures, there is a dent in the passenger side quarter panel.

Feel free to call, text, or PM me. 7162007219

Bump

Bump.

what is the situation with the current crankshaft pulley? and is it temporarily driveable?

The crankshaft pulley has a rubber seal that goes around it, and that has broke. Yes it is temporarily driveable, but you must remember since the serpentine belt is off there will be no power steering, water pump, A/C, ect.

Interested in trades at all?

I would prefer cash but I will consider trades.

take $1000 cash

Possibly if I had 1k sitting in front of me.

pm me your num is it still on road will it make it buffalo just realized your num is on here

Yes it is on the road, and as for making it to buffalo, the serpentine belt is off therefore the waterpump is not running so I would not drive it for more than a few minutes. On a side note my friend has connections to a towing company so it should not be a big problem to get it towed to a certain location.

Bump. 1500 and I’ll fix the crankshaft pulley with a down payment.

dude you are worse with cars that i am. haha when did you get a gtp??

Ha I had a gtp last winter but I sold it.

Bump need this gone.

Bump let’s move this. 1200 broken or 1500 fixed.

:slight_smile: offer still stands lol. cash in hand tonight :slight_smile:

Come on, 1200!

lazy dont feel like fixing a car again. thats why i sold the dsm lol