2002 BMW 325ci - manual/white/black int/perfect cond

Up for sale is my nearly immaculate 2002 BMW 325ci that I purchased used in February of this year. The more I think about not having a car payment + insurance + gas, the happier I become with my decision to go without for a while.

Pictures as of this evening (I know she needs a bath, stupid rain yesterday):

http://www.dmoffitt.com/images/e46/e46-325Ci-front.jpg

http://www.dmoffitt.com/images/e46/e46-325Ci-side.jpg

http://www.dmoffitt.com/images/e46/e46-325Ci-back.jpg

History:
I was looking for a new car in February and found this gem at a dealership in Michigan. The pictures looked just great. I had the dealership take it to their local BMW dealership for a PPI. That BMW dealership gave the car the same inspection it would have gotten should they be prepping to make it a Certified Pre Owned car, so you know it was thorough. They found a few minor things - there was some condensation in the air pump, there was a thin crack under the lacquer of the wood inlay of the drivers side door, and the volume knob was a little sticky and hard to turn. The service manager told me that if I didn’t purchase this vehicle, he would be buying it because it was in that great of shape. The owner previous to myself also had had all maintenance done at that same BMW dealership, and they verified they had stamped the owners manual for the various maitenance that was performed. I drove out, picked the car up and brought her home.

Once home, I had her fully inspected by Craig Autometrics, who are the only people I have trusted to do work on any of my cars. They saw the issue with the air pump, and replaced it (this was the only thing that needed to be replaced). They flushed all fluids, replaced the spark plugs, replaced the air filters, checked bushings, end links, etc. - They made sure she was rock solid for me, and even they agreed this car was in fantastic shape. I have NEVER taken her on track, even though I wanted to.

This was, like I said, about 6 months ago. The car has not needed a single thing since then. She drives well, handles well, gets about 25-33mpg on average, and appears to be in tip top mechanical shape. I have the original PPI paperwork from the first BMW dealership, and I have the receipts/repair info from the general maintenance that Craig’s did. She has also been washed once a week since I bought her. There are two very minor, almost unnoticable dings just behind both of the doors. They will probably be very cheapo fixes from the ding doctor, if the buyer even cares.

Features:

• Alpinweiss exterior
  • Black leather interior (sport seats with the larger bolsters)
  • Sport Package
  • Air conditioning
  • Heated seats (w/ driver’s side memory)
  • Power doors/locks/seats (driver’s side with memory)
  • Power moonroof
  • Telescoping wheel
  • Cruise control
  • AM/FM Stereo
  • Single Compact Disc
  • Sport steering wheel (3 spoke with audio controls etc)
  • Dual front/side airbags
  • Harmon Kardon premium sound
  • ABS and traction control (2-stage + off)
  • Sport suspension
  • Xenon headlights
  • OEM clear corners (comes with sport-package coupes)
  • 17" alloy wheels with near new Exalto tires (comes with 1 extra tire as well)
  • Auto dim rear view mirror
  • Upgraded m3 side mirrors, in original oem color
  • All weather floor mats purchased from the local BMW dealership
    Mileage: 116,000 (4,000 of which are from me)
    Price: $10,890 OBO

Yeah, full disclosure - she’s my girlfriend hehe…

But – I can/will vouch for this car. I had JUST bought my e46 a few weeks before and have known a decent bit about BMWs - I would not have let her buy it if it hadn’t been 100% solid. In fact, I was skeptical, expecting us to get to Michigan to find all KINDS of surprises - the only “surprise” was how INCREDIBLY CLEAN this car was. The dealer there (an American / domestic dealer for the most part) let us put it on the lift, drive it for about an hour, it is quite possibly one of the cleanest e46s I’ve been under - more so than my Touring, lets say I’m a little jealous.

It drives like an almost brand new car, the shocks are still firm/tight, whoever owned it before her took GREAT care of it, and of course Cassandra is as anal about maintaining her cars as I am :wink:

She spends most of her time over here and it’s often garaged at my place - the condition was another thing I was jealous over, it doesn’t at all look like a car with its miles!

Anyway, consider this a free bump, Cassie, and to whoever buys this – you’ll love it!

Ugh… I LOVE alpine… if only it was a 330

Before buying the car I seriously questioned if I would regret that I didn’t hold out for a 330, but I can honestly tell you that after buying, I’ve never once even thought about it until you said that, lol. It’s such an all around great car that I’m glad I pounced on this when it was available. I might not have ever found such a solid car, with all of my desired options if I had waited.

Hmm… giving it up already, Cassie?

If I already didn’t have too many cars…

love the color combo… i wish i had the cash to pick this up

FUCK I want it.

I’m sick the M and want a DD and a dedicated track car :frowning:

ILC - Seriously, buy this car.

The only reason I’m looking to sell is I’m in a position where I can be without a car for a while, and figure it would be a good time to save that extra money.

Sick of the M? :meh:

Then again, Im looking to maybe offload mine for an E46… M or not

I would totally jump on this if I wasn’t poor.

If you don’t mind me asking, what is insurance like on this?

Vouch for the car and the seller!

Sorry to see it go. Jay, ILC, one of you buy this!

It was mad cheap for me, but then again, I haven’t heard of anyone getting cheaper rates than me, lol. They are pretty safe, reliable cars. Insurance companies are going to like this way more than an s2k or miata, I’ll tell you that much.

looks really nice

glws

Jay, I have the same exact car 1 year older w/o premium package and I pay $300 for 6 months full coverage $500 deductible and I’m 26

good stuff, thats what i like to hear :tup:

we’ll see what happens in the next few weeks here

Bump!

ugh i love this car! How is it in the snow?

BTW- insurance on my s2k isnt that bad, thank God

These cars are great in the snow, I drove mine all last winter from Fredonia to Williamsville about 3 times a week and never had a problem.

DSC really does a good job keeping the car strait at 70mph on a snow covered road.

got any interior pictures???