2002 Dodge Dakota

Posting this for a friend.

I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota Sport, 4.7L v8 automatic trans. looking for 7000 or best offer

About the truck:

• 58,2XX miles
  • Extremely Clean interior, no smoke holes, stains, scratches
  • A few dings and small scratches on the exterior mostly taken care of
  • Bed Lining
  • Recently replaced brakes
  • Recently replaced fuel filler neck
  • Recently replaced the main computer in the truck (PCM) because the gauges were going haywire and its fixed.
  • Custom subwoofer box in the middle to replace center console and arm rest, I still have the console if you want to put it back in for 3 seats.
  • Roll bar with auxiliary marine deep cell battery with 6 KC daylighters - 4 facing the front, 2 facing the back
  • I put on a hood ornament from an 1950’s dodge that I put on for fun, it has led blue light up eyes with a switch inside
  • There are also 2 baja lights on the front. I put 100watt bulbs in and blew the fuse and switch just havent gotten around to changing it.
  • All extra switches are clean and put on the dash and console neatly, nothing looks like crap.
  • Has interior blue led underglow, I could unplug those if you want
  • The windows are tinted at about 5% - I’ve only gotten pulled over by campus police, and thats a joke nothing came of it.
  • Has a 3" body lift and torsion keys craned up about an 1 3/4 inch to level the truck and was aligned.
  • I also have a set of offroad rims and tires I would be willing to let go with the truck. The tires might have a summer left in them, maybe not. but the rims are about 2 years old off a 6 lug F150, and i have the spacers and adapters to go with to fit the lug pattern of the Dakota.
  • I have a straight pipe exhaust with a downflow just before the rear axle. I also have the stock muffler, it was clamped on and I could put it back on if you would rather that then the loud straight pipe. It sounds amazing though.
  • 4x4 works great, high and low both work, great for pulling smaller trailers and in the snow.
  • The truck is de-badged, no emblems on the outside except for the hood ornament.
  • The rear lights have a spray on tint that I did myself. They came out great, still have a shine to them and are light enough to pass inspection.
  • I have halo head and fog lights but I still have the stock lights for both if you want to put them back on.
  • I bought tube steps for the side of the truck too, both tubes and the roll bar have all been sanded and painted with the bedliner paint as well.
  • Rain guards on both windows and a sliding back window.
  • It also has a CB radio and a loudspeaker if you want have some fun.
    The list still goes on, just ask if you have more.

call or text 698 0924. thanks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22875[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22876[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22877[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22878[/ATTACH]

Looks like he went on a shopping spree at autozone… GLWS lol

and they say rednecks only exist in the south…

This truck screams Joe Dirt

I thought it had a hemi? I had a heavy foot pedal installed!

Joe Dirt…hahahhaa. GLWS

low miles and body looks to be in great shape for an 02 Dodge in wny…GLWS

he did a good job putting everything in though, its a really nice truck