2002 ep3 civic si

Holy shit Cliff if you can provide that girl with the dc4 I will take the car. If not I will still look at the car even though I hate hatch backs

tolddd youu

B-ri knows me all to well

well… any self respecting guy would take full advantage of her…

I’m glad we are on the same page

Cliff’s EK is legitttt. dooo itttt

GLWS man, I miss my white EP3. Might be the odd child of the Si’s but I got about 29 mpg all the time and with a few suspension mods its a really fun car to drive. Super easy to do a K20A2/Z3 swap too.

This is a super good price guys considering what I got for mine when it was totaled with 105k on it.

Sale pending

Dammit!!! Lol. Well uh… If ya still want let’s set something up for this weekend.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5460/ep3007.jpg

that is seaman dude , why is it leakin out your ass onto the seat

Nah its from bringing the dogs out to pick up chicks

Ill let you know. The kid is gonna get ahold of me tomorrow to finalize details if he wants it

soooooo your dogs have your seaman comin out of there assholes :wierd

Maybe

For Christ sakes… That integra bitch neeedddsss to goooooo.

fixed :thumbup

GLWS sean.

BTW dont get a hatch. I will personally come to your house, piss on it, then strategically place 1/4 sticks throughout the car, then blow it to pieces.

Yea Im trying to stay away from hatches

Thank God. Stallmer knows, i hate them. Ugliest things on the planet. (sorry to the hatch owners on here)

Get another car like your old blue one sean. That thing was sick.

Orrrr man up and go LSX, i know you want to.

Yea what ever I buy is going to see daily treks to school and I think I would be heated if people were hitting an fbody with their doors seeing as how that hits fiberglass