Ep3 civic, may entertain other civic models

As the title states I am looking to purchase an ep3 civic preferably, though I would entertain either an ek or eg chassis as well. I am looking for the following criteria :

-manual only

• minimal modifications
    -decent cosmetic condition, no Honda rotted fenders please
    -daily driver capable

I will be looking to purchase in a few weeks from now but wanted to get a head start on the search. If interested please pm me and have pictures ready.

heres one thats up here for sale http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?283225-2003-Honda-Civic-EX

2005 Civic VP, 160k, manual trans, manual everything else, cold AC. Crappy cosmetic condition but not rusty (bumpers cracked, fender dented). $2450. Just tossing it out there

Thank you sir!

Thanks for the interest so far, but I am really looking for the hatchback si model.

How much are you looking to spend? I’ve got a 05 NHBP SI with 55k I’d consider parting with for the right price.

Well shoot me a pm with some pictures and a realistic asking price.

any interest in a 2000 civic si powered by a 2004 si k20a3?

no rot, bunch of na bolt ons and some suspension bits plus an aem ems

this sounds legit. red black or blue?

UGH, NEVERMIND, WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THE TIME AND MONEY TO K SWAP AND PICK THE WORST K SERIES MOTOR POSSIBLE!

Pm’ed you.

what kind of complaint is that, im posting in a thread where the guy actually wants a car with that engine in it and i offered him a different chassis with the same drivetrain. and maybe because there was a 2000 si with a blown motor and a 2004 si that was hit the rear?

pmed you back with contact number and some info