civic si, 01+ civic coupe, celica, rsx, prelude.

Looking for something new Miles don’t scare me on a honda or anything really so if anyone has or knows of anything please post it up.

thanks,

-Mike

or even a audi :wink:

an audi would be awesome but I dont know a thing about euro cars i know hondas like the back of my ass lol

PM sent

pmed back!

If you want to make the trek down to olean there are 3 crvs down here at a dealership that i know of and a 05 civic special edition also

pm sent

Ep3s are getting cheap and plentifull. Good luck!

*If you need any help finding one or want general info, visit www.ephatch.com.

that they are! pms replied to

how about an 03 RSX ?

id love one man but im sure its out of my price range as most are lol

The owner of that car wants to trade it to me and i have no interest in it.

Canadian car, but it’s just been sitting in a nice garage in a nice home for the last 12+ months… 3way?

I would love to buy that but I only really have what ever money I get from my spec v selling :frowning:

well it wouldnt be near that price anyways, we talked about more like $10.5k cdn

so let me know if that becomes realistic.

car is owned by a mild asian dude… think his parents bought the car judging by their house :slight_smile:

and it’s just been sitting plated but unregistered at least since summer.

*edit… uninsured, not unregistered.

2005 Honda Civic reverb Coupe (2 door)/Kilometers-75000/Asking Price:
$13500 neg. also open to trades.

that is a lot of money for a civic. you can get a 8th gen civic or rsx type-s for this kind of money.

probabl;y why he hasnt sold it yet.

but as mentioned, he’s asking baout $2500 more than what he’d take… more over, it’s canadian so that saves you another 5%+

bump

i have a 99 civic coupe with a GSR motor in it. It’s just sitting as I don’t drive it… (it needs brakes)

Interested??

We have 2 older CRV’s on the lot

bump

I might be lol even tho I did just get rid of my nightmare which was a 98 gsr swapped ex pics?

pics price info?