civic si, 01+ civic coupe, celica, rsx, prelude.

I’m going out to take pics of the car Saturday. I’ll pm you some then.

sounds good bump

bump

Beasts GSR was done by don it’s a really well done swap. Gl dude

Buy mine!!! :wink:

how about an 00 Celica Gts 6 speed w/ 101k miles on chassis, 32k on engine/tranny (toyota replaced, w/ receipts)

i have a dark blue celica GTS 6 speed. has a STS, AEM cold air intake, invidia cat back exhaust and header. new performance tires/ and 2 snows to come with purchase. tinted window. etc etc. the problem in the car needs a motor. everything else on the car is good, but my friend who owned the car before sucked some water up with the CAI and hydro locked the motor and cranked it until the rod put a window in the side of the block. so a used motor and it will be up and running. make an offer i just want in gone!

^^^^its a 2000 as well^^^^^ save some money and have a fun project! easyy motor swap

pics info ? im supposed to buy my gramps fit but ill entertain it lol

ive seen pics of that car before looks nice but I have no time to swap motors right now lol.

bump really looking for a 98 +prelude as well.

not the same car…i dont have any pics atm

Bump Still looking anyone have anything?

supercharged 00 si, you’ve seen it its the black one

Id love this man but its a bit out of my price range :frowning:

up anyone have or know of an 01-04 civic coupe?

i think you should just keep the Spec Five

I sold it last week man, it was a nice car but there were things I just didnt like about it.im a honda guy at heart lol

whats your price range? If you want to shoot me an offer on my si without the blower its coming out this weekend anyways

why dont you pm me a price youd be looking to get for it with out it man, I dont want to lowball