civic si, 01+ civic coupe, celica, rsx, prelude.

I wish you jumped on my Civ…she was a beaut

x’s 2 how much did you get for it if you dont mind me asking?

how bout a 99 SI with 75k on the odo. You’d have many options as far as pricing goes because there are some flaws (all cosmetic) and the final selling price would be determined by if you’d like certain things fixed or not.

pics?

up really looking for something no one has any 01+ civics?

Buy my Celica. LOL

I was def thinking about it but I looked at about 6 different celicas and each had new motors in them ,toyota obv didnt make them too well lol.

I have a 2002 civic si with 58k all stock that I might sell for the right price. Let me know how much you are looking to spend.

I def wouldnt mind a ep3 but your prob looking to get more than id like to spend but pm me some pics info price if you can

Ill wash it and grab pics this week. Whats your price range?

2003 accord ex coupe w/134k on it Auto 6 disc cd remote start 4 snows w/stock rims 4 summers with rims. $5k

pics?

up realllyyyyy need a car. anyone have any 01+ civics or ep3 si’s floating around?

my buddy’s got an ep with a supercharged k20a2 head swap & dc5 lsd. The interior is all stripped out but pretty sure he still has all parts to put it back to stock

any interest in a b20vtec ek hatch?

b20vtec powered 97 gsr?

def interested in the ep3 if you could get me some pics/ price of it stock let me know!

the harch and gsr would we sweet too but im kinda looking for newer hondas

i dont think he’s willing to do the work to get it back to stock, pretty sure he wants to sell it as is but will include everything with it

how bout a package deal? my si without the sc + the hatch for 10k :smiley: