2001+ car: civic,acura, subaru, nissan

Looking for a rsx, ep3 si or civic coupe, 5 speed is a must Id like to stay around the $5000-6000 range. would consider slightly higher but it would have to be something really worth it.

let me know what you have with pics and prices.
thanks,

-mike

up… looking for civic, ep3 si civic, impreza, accords, something along those lines

u interested in my subaru ?

yes i texd you last night. shoot some more pics to underoath954@yahoo.com if you can.

00 prelude sh?

i was thinkin about it man but they get like 16 mpg city and not exactly what im looking for. Idealy id like a 2001+ civic coupe, ep3 civic si, high mileage rsx, impreza or a crv something along those lines.

bump i know people on here have 01+ civics… sell me it!

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2312773989.html

i saw that a few days ago. trying to find one a little bit newer and im not too huge on the green and tan but im considering it.

Interested in my Spec V turbo? I’m sure we could work something out. I’m the one who bought those winter tires and picked that hood up from you. PM me if you’re interested.

ah id love to bro but i gotta get something pratical lol

Word. That’s what I’m trying to do. Don’t you just love growing up? lol

sucks man ive had 13 cars and have spent alot of money on them and im still fighting the urge lol

Likewise. I got about 12k into this SpecV making it a reliable DD, which I’ll never get back. But oh well, everyone has gotta move on at one point or another.

All Stock 2001 Audi S4 6SPD…Done

ttt

dude im right there with you. I was out shopping all day today and i’m ready to pull my hair out.

soo frusturating man. i have cash in hand and need something and i dont want to go buy anything because i know the moment i do, exactly what i wanted will pop up two days later.

you figure people/ places would be selling cars like crazy because its spring and people are getting the itch to get a new car for summer

My s2k is out of your price range. But, you should save up and buy it. lol

I just love walking into dealerships and dealing with people who think I’m young and dumb and they are going to gross the shit out of me and I cut their legs off right away then they want nothing to do with me