Honda, acura, nissan, toyota

cr-z is gone. Looking for something again. my budget is $5,000 or less. 5 speed. looking for a civic, rsx, ep3, accord, etc. Post up what you have or what you know of thanks.

-Mike

PM sent.

Pm’ed

92 integra mike 800 save the money for school … Pm me

ill keep this in mind man those cars are bullet proof.

im looking for somethin a bit newer but your car would be fun as hell to own , shoot me some pics if you get a chance.

that isnt a bad deal at all kev those cars are reliable as hell, I will keep it in mind if I cant find something newer in my range

All new bushings starter battery new windshield full exhaust dropped and ready for a new owner

up anyone have a 2001+ civic around?

I guess you weren’t serious about my hatch?

No I def was man but I thought id end up having more interest with my car and that id get what i really wanted t for it but I literally had to give my cr-z away leaving me nothing left over and because of my income I could only get a 3,000 dollar loan leaving me with only around 4000 to actually play with. Ive put all my money and time into a car like yours before so I wasnt even going to begin to insult you with an offer.

I could always sell you my TL, but it’s a little more than $5k :slight_smile:

You should find more cash and buy my SC300

Do not tempt me! I have always loved those cars since the second I knew what the hell they were! If i get this job im applying for Ill def get in touch.

I would drop the price a bit if you didnt want the wheels with it…BYO wheels and its not tooooooooo far from where you are.

Understandable well good luck with the search.