2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

Color: Gunmetal
Interior: Grey Leather and Suede, Woodgrain Trim
Mileage: 150xxx
Engine: 4.7 V8
Drivetrain: Fulltime AWD

Up for sale is my buddies Jeep. His daily driver, all of the chrome accents have been painted black and the headlights and tail lights have been tinted. The car has a custom side exit exhaust, sounds awesome if you ask me. Tinted windows with small scratch in tint on drivers window. The mod doors in heating system were not working properly and have been recently repaired along with mod door motors, all repairs performed by jeep. 2 sets of wheels and tires avaliable. Stock grand cherokee alloys with brand new all season tires, also 20 inch KMC rockstar matte black wheel with low pro tires used one summer. It is wired for a sub, stock infinity sound system, heated seats, sun/moon roof, power everything, full size spare tire include.

Out of 10 I would say the outside is a 8 and the inside is a 9. The seats and floors are perfect.

Pictures are below, These are all I can upload at this time I will have more tomorrow. If there is anything specific you would like to see, I can get it. Just PM me.

$6500 With BOTH sets of wheels and Tires. $5000 With stock Alloys. Offers will be entertained.

If you would like to reach me quick, you can email me at esford61@hotmail.com or 716-697-2049. I recieve emails via phone so I will see them within the hour. If not just PM me.

Trade with cash on his end for the audi? He knows he wants it!

You got his number bro

any offers, this thing is solid and needs nothing

Sold

is it sold? its still on craigslist