2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Ive had this jeep for about 9 months and im looking to move into the new Grand Cherokee. The truck is black with the chrome accessory package. The interior is gray leather, heated seats and mirrors. I can include the stock radio, or the installed Pioneer 7 inch in dash DVD player. Truck has 20% tints all the way around as well as a back up camera installed. The truck is in excellent condition, and has been serviced through the local jeep/ Chrysler dealership. Currently at 65,600 miles. Asking $14,500 OBO

Interior is an 8.5/10. Exterior is a 7/10. There are a few small dents and scratches around the body, common for a six year old daily driven truck. Tires and brakes are in great condition. Any questions please contact me.

I can text or email more pictures as well.

sinickijeff@yahoo.com
716-949-3258

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21836[/ATTACH]

Open to offers… i don’t want the hit with a trade in.

Guess value really dropped since I bought it in January. $14,500 obo

Any offers?? Beat the trade in value of 12K and its yours! I can text more pictures to you ASAP.

what motor is in the truck?

4.7 V8

Trade it in. It’s priced right, but by trading it in you get 12k plus the tax savings which is 1050, so you’re really getting 13050 by trading it in. Is it really worth the headache of waiting for someone to buy it and maybe only get 500-800 more?

Thanks for the heads up i wasnt aware of the tax savings. Trading it in. I Will have a new overland Saturday!