- 2002 Lexus IS300 IS 300, Rare 5spd Manual, Tasteful Upgrades.

Hes in front of one now, just got a invite to some show or some shit on facebook.

hey mircea u romanian?
sucks that some ppl are just meesed up. hope u get ure money back…

Yea I’m Romanian and thanks

I cant believe you waited almost a month.

This guy is fucking you around, find him and take your money back along with any money he has on him at the time and call it interest. Nobody steals from me and gets away with it, same should go for you. This is the shadiest way to steal from someone, hiding behind a phone that you don’t answer, get a life buddy. If you’re going to steal from someone do it like a man and steal it, don’t be a pussy and pretend you will give it back untill they realize its not worth the time to chase a fuck head like yourself around for a measly $400… claims court lol you will loose more money from time off work to get it back $400. I hope this guy shapes up and gives your money back but hes still a dumb fuck in my mind, I don’t give a rats what situation he is in, its your money not his so you should get it back right away even if it means he can’t afford food and water.

I know I should not have waited that long but to late now

I remeber he placed a for rent ad on son last summer for his new house he bought mYbe the pics still up. I dunno but its worth a shot looking

i looked it up, pics dont work…he texted me saying he will email transfer my money back, im gonna wait a bit

this whole story is fucked, he always seemed like a legit guy judging from this forum
trebuie sa-i gasest casa si sa iei bani in persoana. nu cred ca osa it dea bani in bank transfer…

^english bro lol

i wouldnt mind going to his house to pick up the money but i tried finding out where he lives and no luck…im just gonna a bit more and see :frowning:
i know, a lot of people seem to think hes a good guy but until i see my money back i cant agree

2000$ for a is300 with blown motor is a steal no ?

yeah and i did wanna take it but who knows how much longer id wait for that

pay for it all in cash. ill tow it for you man… do everything on spot… fuck downpayment bs.

soon as you guys put dp on a car… that thing will and will get beaten to shit… well… thats aleast how i roll…

^ Ahaha… At least your straight up.

Haha he gave my money back, it was just bad timing for him, he was away and I was just getting frustrated waiting, he’s a cool guy but stuff happens

^glad you got your money back, better then getting a car with a ready to blow motor…

time to close this thread up? LOL

closing this up.

there is probably a reasonable explanation for all this but no need for details. we all know Ronnie as a stand up guy so lets put this behind us and move on.

glad you got your money back Mircea.