- 2002 Lexus IS300 IS 300, Rare 5spd Manual, Tasteful Upgrades.

2002 Lexus IS300 - why buy an OLD 240sx, skyline, silvia, miata, civic, rx7, 180sx or any other older JDM car when you can own a later model and much nicer car for even less???

• 5 Speed
  • Full Exhaust w/ Megan Header and Megan 3" Drift Spec Catback.
  • Tein SuperStreet Fully Adjustable Coilovers
  • 18" Infiniti Rims
  • Full Colour Matched Professionally Mounted Body Kit.
  • Altezza Grill
  • Yellow Running Lights w/ HID’s
  • Ventilated Slotted Rotors w/ Hawk Brake Pads
  • Stainless Braided Lines
  • Injen Cold Air Intake System
  • Front and Rear Strut Stabilizer Bars
  • X Brace Under Chassis
  • High End Component Speakers
  • Fully Wired for Sound System
  • Emmissions Passed with Flying Colours

This car is a fun car with lots of tasteful upgrades. Perfect platform to drive around as is or to build a monster car out of. It handles very well and has great passing power and sounds amazing. It definitely turns heads wherever you go and gets comopliments all the time. It’s not cosmetically perfect and has a few imperfections that aren’t noticeable unless looking for it. Small imperfection on drivers side front fender as seen in pics.

Running condition and feel is amazing. Car pulls strong and does not burn or leak any fluids. Pulls strong all the way throughout the rev range.

I’m selling to downgrade cars to a economy pedestrian vehicle. I am interested in partial trades for old EF or EG civics or 323 or protege, must be 5spd and in good condition. Nothing that is worth more than 2000.

Priced for a quick sale, no test drives without a cash deposit.

Can be certified upon sale and discussion.

E-Tested already.

Call or Text me please.
416-846-6754

Car can be viewed in the Toronto/Scarborough/North York Area.

Excellent deal. Awesome daily.

nice car.

mine now :smiley: hihihi

Damn Ronnie, would had traded you the vert for this. :open_mouth:

Wow, when I seen the ad on kijiji I thought it was BS.

ronnie r u interested in turbo 636??? chris might do a straight trade with ya?

i have a Crx with jdm front end and b16 powered?

jerome

is this still for sale???

Id say you call him, and ask.

Sharpe… i’ve called / txt and no reply back yet…

I got a 1997 CL, 5 speed.

I have put a deposit on this car, I’m supposed to pick it up asap

dammm youuuuu^^^^^ good luck bro is300 are nice cars ,

i sold my 240sx to get this lol…going to pick it up tonight…hopefully everything goes smooth…Ronnie is a nice guy just hard to get in touch with him

hes being so difficult to get in touch with…i put the deposit down 3 weeks ago and he always has excuses on why i cant pick it up…never picks up his phone and when he does he gives me some excuses…does anyone know him well personally? why does he do this

Sounding pretty damn shady right now. I think Ronnie needs to smarten up before he gets the worst label a forum can place…

… suddenly i think this thread s gonna get a lot of attention…

that doesnt sound like ronnie at all but after 3 weeks maybe somethings up . have you tried going to his house to get in touch with him instead.

I’ve contacted Ronnie about buying things multiple times and he always answers me right back.