FS/FT: 2001 Lexus IS300 - cert + E-tested!

2001 Lexus IS300 - Automatic with E-shift $8750
255xxx km’s on it right now, DD so this changes.
Well maintained
motor pulls hard, shifts nicely
oil changed regularly
timing belt done not too long ago, won’t need to be done for a while.
Xenon headlamps with black housings, yellow fogs (+3 JDM points)
I have some Rennsport lowering springs in my garage that will be included with the sale. Don’t ask me what the drop is because I haven’t had them on the car yet.

Drives like it is brand new, very smooth quiet ride.
Front end is all tight, brakes all around in great shape. Stops on a dime.
Has a Torsen-type diff, help you out in the snow.
I know the previous owner never winter drove the car but a set of brand new snows (16" michelins on s14SE wheels) can be worked into the deal. I have not decided if its getting driven this season or not.

Paint is in very good shape. Professionally buffed and waxed earlier this year. SMALL bit of rust forming on the trunk above the plate. I’m working on finding a new trunk lid but haven’t got one yet.

Tan leather/suede interior in very good shape. Heated/power front seats. Drivers seat shows some wear - piping around the stitching is cracked but the leather and suede is not torn anywhere. Rest of the seats look like they’ve never been sat in.

Not in a rush to sell, intersted in trades + cash on your end. Not too picky so shoot me some offers and we’ll go from there.

Pictures:

shit, contact info:

PM, email (aglutek @ Hotmail.com) or Call me - 519 616 9509

Car is located in Waterloo!

would you take an s14 plus 1500 cash?

PM’ed

sorry if i missed this but is this car automagic? or is it manual?
trade for a 180sx? :wink:

haha, its automagic. Ask Nick about it, we are in the same class at Conestoga

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49355

let me know if interested.

does your car have a clean title?

up!

no salvage/rebuilt title here!

PM’d ^

2003 nissan altima white it has 230xxx

same as yours it has Beige interior

thanks for the offer but i’m looking for an older cheap car + cash

pmd!!

My blue SR coupe?

An 01 5spd anniversary maxima, 230kms, and a 94 sentra 5spd coupe… All available :slight_smile:

Coupe would need cash from you of course.

Pm’d

I appreciate all the offers for trade, but I’m more looking for a cheaper car + cash at the moment

what car value and how much cash are you looking to get so people got an idea of what your expecting.

If i’m taking a trade I’m looking for 5000 or so on top of the car

keep it. Lets do matching bn sport 4 doors in the spring.

What a wicked deal man. When money gets better again next year, I would love to do something like this car. Grown up car that’s still fun fun.

haha, its only selling if the price is right. at a certain point its just not worth selling some things. time to decide if i’m putting on the winters and undercoating it or putting it away

you need to reconsider my 2 cars + cash for 1 deal :slight_smile:

It’s not even that far from what your expectations are.