2002 Lexus IS300 5SPD

car is no longer available for trade or whatever. to whomever thought this car was a pile of shit because of the high kms, missed out! thanks, and especially thanks to those who pm’d me about trades and then never replied to my messages. what cool guyz!

:slight_smile:

how much are you willing to sell it for, Or is it for tade only?

thanx

jerome

He wants something fun, Sr’d and slide ready. Find him a car and maybe he’ll be inclined to trade. Can vouch for this car, seen it in person, a tidy car and shows well.

anything is for sale, at the right price. i have no idea how much i would want for the car in cash though.

300k… how much you want for this thing

“anything is for sale, at the right price. i have no idea how much i would want for the car in cash though.”

Dont mean to shit on this thread but man, if your presenting something for sale or trade,especially a car like this,clean the thing up…besides i see poor maintenance all over this car. from a simple parking brake adjustment to…etc,etc,etc

300000k ill give u $1000 and a free ride home
I see the piece for the back bumper on the carpet behind the driver seat…MAYBE IM A SISSY GIRL,but if u epoxy it back in and i barely notice it’s there ill buy you a coffee on the way.:slight_smile:

LMK !!!
cheers

If you didnt mean to shit on his thread, what exactly was your goal. GTFO and let the guy sell his car.

^^^ you`re a nasty salesboy corners… go shampoo the engine bay or something and let the seller respond. i am acutally doing him a favor n helping him sell/trade his car,PRESENTATION…

it would take a relatively clean 240sx to be a fair trade for this car.
Considering the cars mileage why not take a minute n vacuum the shit…takes 5 minutes… so if anyone was to think of trading the SR SWAPPED S CHASSIS they can clearly see what they are contemplating getting into.

Im actually in the market for 1 of these,great cars… GLWS bud :slight_smile:

vacuum a car for pictures? hah. if a non vacuumed car turns somebody away from getting it, then i feel sorry for them. i’d obviously clean the car if somebody were to pick it up. the parking brake works fine, so why adjust it? other then that i see no maintenance problems. the car is well taken care of, aside from the one empty coffee cup on the back floor.

i’m sure my idea and your idea of barely noticeable are way different, because i don’t care too much if a car has a couple imperfections on the body. it’s just a car. i still think its a fair trade for an sr’d s13. people seem to think 240s are some spectacular rare vehicle that’s worth thousands more then what they are actually worth. it’s a god damn 20 year old car. i just want an s13 again so i can beat the shit out of it and not feel as bad.

ALSO, to people who are offering fwd cars as a trade. STOP. thanks.

best of luck bro

would you take 3k?

send me a text with a cash price,

705 four four one 2.six nine 3

Wrong forum Jesse, these idiots have no idea what this car is.

Where are you located and how much do you want for the Car? Im Intrested. Please PM Me.

waterdown^

i have no idea how much i want for it in cash. so if you’re interested in buying it straight out, give me what you think is a reasonable offer and we’ll go from there.

i forgot to mention that the timing belt was replaced not too long ago. this car drives and pulls well, regardless of it having 300k on it. people can vouch for me on that.

i’ll also entertain trades for a stock s chassis if you throw a fair amount of money on top of it.

^was in this car yesterday, caught both santi and I off guard on how well it pulls.

It’s quick. No lie. I liked it a lot. A LOT!

yeah i had a chance to drive this when Jesse was over and it was quite reasonable.

these cars go for $6k - $8k for this year / mileage so that seems like a fair place to start your thinking for trade bait / cash.

manual transmissions are hard to find too… most of the cheaper ones are auto