douchebag ronnie WTT or WTS or WTF his 1996 Mazda Protege LX - 5spd - BC Car.

Apparently there was a biggish thread written about me on this forum making me look like a complete fucktard. I didn’t read it, didn’t respond to it and am not too bothered. I’ve been around for a long time and know the people who actually know me or are actual friends bothered to ask me what the deal was before joining the bandwagon.

All I know is, there are two sides to every situation and I tend to like to hear both sides before I start throwing stones or hatin. Meh. That’s just me.

Anyways, yeah. I have a daily driver/winter car I want to sell or trade.

• 1996 Mazda Protege LX
  • 1.8 Litre with an actual TACHOMETER!!! WOAH!
  • I bought it from a friend who moved out here from BC this Feb.
  • NO RUST ANYWHERE
  • Brand new clutch (october)
  • Brand new rear brake lines (october)
  • CASSETTE player that workS (I’m rockin out to an original Metallica master of puppets tape right now(
  • PW/PL/PS/POWERHOUSE!!!
  • AC that doesn’t work for an unkown reason.

I bought it from a friend who’s family has owned it most of it’s life. It runs amazing and doesn’t burn a drop of anything. It has a wicked ass ebrake that locks up very hard when wanted.

Other than that, two small dents on both rear quarter panels, no paint chipping at all.

Passed a legit cert this month and a etest.

Cruise control works. It’s dark blue with a beige interior.

It starts everytime all the time and is amazing on gas.

It has exactly 116,472 MILES on it.

NO RUST.

I waNna trade it for your OLD 2WD pickup truck that is 5spd. Can be anything that is roadworthy. Prefer a 4 cylinder but, meh.

I just wanna nice little truck again. Gotta be 5spd and roadworthy. Preference given to stepside shortboxes.

Or, a roadworthy S12/S13/S14 or an AE. Yeah right. Hahahaha.

Oh, I’ll take a turbo talon or laser 2wd as well.

Oh. Also and EF or EG 5spd hatch will do as well.

Lemme know!$

Best Regards,

Ronnie Fung
+4168466754
ronniefung@gmail.com

$ wise, I want $1500 cert and etested.

I like ronnie. Fuck ya’ll.

Bump for someone that has always been 100% legit on any deals with me.

Woah. Thanks for that, Mark. Appreciated. I’m kinda curious now as to just how bad that thread was. I have literally not seen it nor even know where it happened.

I made this post with my oldass Blackberry and am still using it to reply. I’d search for it now just to take a looksee but I don’t even have enough patience to search for it on my Slowass phone. It would take ten years to find it, let alone load it. Hahaha.

Maybe I will take a look when I get in front of a real computer in this lifetime.

Link ? ?

Anyways - I realize that Iwont get what I want for the car in trade or in cash so imma drop the proce solowitsgottabeatroll to $999 and .99 cents.

Wow! It’s a cert and etested 5 speed rustless winter beater with a wicked ebrake and power windows for less than a thousand bucks!!! That’s craaaaaazy shit.

Thanks for the eloquent vouch, Mark! I’d like to think I am a pretty legit person all round. I don’t think I’ve ever had a problem with buying and selling on here before. As a matter of fact, I thought iit was pretty clear that I normally sell things quickly and painlessly for less money than it’s worth only because I like to keep it simple and easy. Something worth 8000 bucks? Why not sell it at 7700 to make it sell faster and with no headaches? Right? Right.

Anyways, I want it gone fast. Throw my a grand and have a car that’s more reliable than your current daily driving pos 240. Hahahaha.

Peas and carrots.

Ronnie’s Legit.

and Funny.

cocaine is a hell of a drug.

So’s heroin.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

…But what’s your point and how is that related to my thread?

too bad ronnie i would ah trade u my frontier, but roger at japan auto took it instead, lil bit to late for this deal, gl anyways

Oh. I just read that thread.

Thanks for clearing that up Mircea.

To clear it up a little more…deposit was placed on a monday, waterpump went on the friday en route to his house.

I have it on record that I offered his deposit back via EMT several times. Each time, he refused and said he wanted the car.

When the head gasket went (no doubt, due to overheating because of the RADIATOR/WATERPUMP going.) I did offer ito him for 2500 on the side of the road. I was then told he wanted his deposit back. I said, yes…as soon as I’m in front of a computer to add a NEW PAYeEE to EMT. You can’t add a new payee from a BB. I was shooting Varuns wedding that weekend, then went to my Gf’s families place out in boonieville. No computer. Get back to town and emt’ed that afternoon.

Dylan, just because I express interest in buying a car from you via text does not make me an asshole if I don’t buy it. I told you I’d see if I could get cash together after I sell my IS. In english, that means - “when I sell my IS300 Ishould be able to come up with the rest to grab yours.” Well, I didn’t sell the IS, so why would I even bother coming to take a look at your car? Are you retarded?

Mircea, sorry the deal went sour. I really wish you would have added that I had offered you your Deposit back MANY TIMES throughout the whole thing. Every time, you said, “no, I want the car, just make sure it’s fixed.”

It would make for some entertaining reading if I was to post screenshots of our text conversations. Mircea, if you want me to, I can and will post them up and then we can see how the situation speaks for itself.

PS: dylan, I don’t know about your phone but my phone can use gasp FACEBOOK and send invites out. What it cannot do is add new payees for EMT at TD online banking. So please…eat a dick, choke on it, get someone to heimlich you, then lick his heiney and choke on his dick for dessert. Thanks.

Lol Ronnie’s legit good guy here fellas. Now buy his shit!

Meh, seeing as you ignored multiple attempts of contacting you, and knowing Mircea aswell, obviously I would side with him, as it seemed sketchy. Oh well. I think you need to relax. I apologize, but as you werent around, some of us used the information at hand to judge the situation, as most others did and would do in the same situation… Also note that Mircea will tell you I stuck up for you aswell, untill the “far fetched” esque stories started.

Are you done being mad?

sorry to jump in but, what happened to the IS?

thanx

jerome

Headgasket went. Car is no longer for sale.

PS: I didn’t even KNOW there was a post about the IS stuff until I heard about it while shooting varuns wedding.

I would have come on explaining MY side of the situation had I heard. Regardless, I do find it mildy entertaining (also at the same time, really unsure of the logic or problem solving skills of forum-ites) that just because I didn’t post up here, people thought I was MIA or hiding or scamming for a whopping 4 bills. It seems that there are communication methods outside of the use of a thread in a forum and anyone who texted me or called me (aPart from dylan) got a response as soon as I Possibly could. Like Cal said, sameday. Sometimes, I’m doing things like…taking photos or being on a side of the road getting a license revoked and ticketed for using a handheld device while driving and can’t possibly respond during those times. Facebook worked too!!!

Sorry for derailing my own thread. OOooops. Just wanted to clear the air. Also wanted to say that my response to dylan stems from his use of posting slander and libel on my public facebook wall before getting facts.

Car is still for sale. Perfect daily cert and etested. Will speak for itself on test drive. Take it tomorrow for 900.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

PS: I EMT’ed extra money on top for his gas and time. Not much, but I did add on top.

Relax ronnie. You make it sound as if i messaged everyone on facebook telling them you beat up midgets and are a sexual deviant. I asked when you were returning his money and what you were doing what your doing.

Actually? Do you pull stories from an extralubed asshole evrytime you type?

You actually said nothing of the sort and posted on my status update about a BREAST CANCER CHARITY SHOWsome bullshit stories that were obvious sarcastic libel and slander. I’m glad I caught them before it did more damage. You posted on a charity event post. You really are an idiot.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Dylan’s thought process when he sees a fb status update from me: “hmmmmm, I’m gonna go post on a public status update and invite to a charity event and talk shit about something I know NOtHING about. I mean, afterall, ronnie deserves it because I, dylan sharpe, only say and do things that are so positive and helpful. I never provoke people and wonder why they lose their shit at me. It’s ALWAYS becasue THEY have their panties in a bunch. It can’t be anything to do with what I say or do.”"

Ronnie Fung -" Come on out to the hard rock cafe @ yonge and dundas tonight forPINKTOBER, a Breast Cancer Foundation Charity Concert. All our proceeds go to charity."

Dylan Sharpe - “got any IS300’s for sale?”

RoNnie - “no.”

Dylan - “oh, really? I heard you had one that was impounded by aliens, and blah blah, upside down on a pig, blahblah. And so on and so forth”

This was AFTER I had already sent him an EMT.

ronnie i have a white eg bubble back for sale if you interested. It’s a si and it’s 5spd =D

PS: dylan, please…eat a dick, choke on it, get someone to heimlich you, then lick his heiney and choke on his dick for dessert. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

x10 lol!!

was there a car for sale around here somewhere ? this is a good read

farmer

Someone takes life much too serious. What your saying should be taken more seriously than what I said. hhaha. If im such a joke, then whats the issue, my words dont mean fuck all, lol.

Yes. You’re right. Because I called you a joke soooo many times. Right?

Oh, I forgot…lol. I’m laughing out loud.

Lol. The equivalent of, ‘jus sayin.’

Lol. Lol. Right.

Subscribed