FS: FT: 91 turbo civic hatch

As the title states, looking to sell or to trade for a bike 600 or a 750, preferably a gsxr, or cbr.

Heres what i got

91 Honda Civic SI

Engine:
swapped B16a1, Y1 tranny i believe with new ACT heavy duty clutch
stock head
built bottom end: JE pistons, eagle rods bored over .20
new water pump, oil pump, bearings,and everything else to rebuild the bottom end
brand new precision turbo: basicaly same size as a t3/t04
custom manifold and downpipe
RSR GTll exhaust
AEBS intake manifold
greddy type s blow off valve
stainless steal IC piping
walbro 255 fuel pump
short throw shifter

Exterior:
Citrus green paint, with some chips, paint was done three years ago
buddy club front bumper with Mugen rear and sides
rota gt10 i think there called black with chrome lip rims 16" with newer tires prada spec 2
goldline lowering springs with KYB agx adjustable gas shocks
camber kit
L-Con traction bar
Carbon Fiber hood

i also have the stock bumpers as well as extra body parts laying around

Interior:
tenzo r bucket seats
digital y band
tach
boost gauge
custom dash

I have done a lot of the work myself with my buddy… my buddy’s dad rebuilt the bottom end, very trustworthy guy, and the shop on walden jl bored and clean up the bottom end for me last summer right before i took it off the road

the car runs great right… i have been driving it around the past couple days and it is running better than ever i have spent some time in the last few weeks getting the kinks out of it and it pulls hard

i had it dyno’d a couple years ago and was shy of 300hp, im sure its up there now, if not a little above it on 9/10 pounds of boost capable of more…

looking to get $5500 pretty firm, or willing to trade some cash and car for a newer bike

Nice color

let the hating begin…

hmmm, didnt kno this car still existed…

this ron?

nice hatch srry dont like the color though

GLWS for A boosted swapped honda

ron???

whats a y band???

he for forgot the d asshole
yd band
i love you,when you coming home

lol, im pretty sure he means wide band, but always thought people said Y or something, lol… i kno its not ron, but this guy is talking like he built this car, when it looks exactly like the way it was when ron sold it to those dbag kids…

so it is rons old car then? its got my old pistons and rods

yea this is rons old car, the one where the dbag kid with the ghey blue tiburon(corey) and black bmw(roy) tried takin him to court cus they blew it up…

i’ve never seen the word lawsuit used as a verb before. glws.

i remember that,they tried to use the lemon law excuse because that kid baught the car…(built car) beat the shit out of it and it spun a bearing and its rons fault.fuck that.wouldnt buy the air outa its tires from these kids

those kids suck the big one

goo

umm you guys are lost… ron got it back last year… this is ron selling it

are u sure i know the kid tht owned it after this ron kid and he said he sold to someone else. cause when my friend had it he tried sellin it for like 5g’s and it didnt even run right.

nice work to who ever got this car done again.

ron has it… he put rods and pistions in it since your friend had it

my buddy kept up wiht him in a gsr ek…