Tikka T3 Lite SS .300Wsm with Redfield 4-12X20 optics for sale

but while booking the item in and out and calling you in and what ever else they are doing for the transfer they are not taking care of the customers who want to buy a product from them because they are busy doing a transfer for someone who shopped online. a floor customer gets upset after no one talks to him or asks him for help after 5-10 minutes and walks out. so now that $50 transfer fee just cost them a customer that may or may not have bought a gun(s).

there is reasons buds is so cheap. he buys guns in the mutple of thousands. hell order say a few thousand glocks a few thousand m&p ar’s. you think lgs can order that much stock? so when they order 5-10 the price is much higher than what buds getting for his. i am able to know some info, and ill tell you some lgs pay more their cost than what bud’s is selling them. also ill tell you that on most new guns lgs really dont make as much on a gun as youd expect. so just because you saved $300 online, i 100% promise it doesnt mean the lgs is making $300+ profit.

not to mention in NYS the costs of keeping a gun store running. how much does a computer, a warehouse, and an internet website cost? im sure its significantly cheaper than the cost of realestate in nys, the polical bs that comes with owning a gun store, connections with atf, local law enforcements, lawyers, suppliers, etc etc.

i understand saving money and im not arguing that fact, but a lot of people are quick to judge why prices are what they are and dont know what goes on behind the scenes.

now a guy who doesnt have a store front, of course hell do a ffl for much cheaper because you are not keeping him from his customers, or stocking ammo, or ordering this and that. so that $15-$30 what ever it may be is awesome income for a guy who has nothing to lose with nothing better to do than call you in and press enter on a computer. why would a lgs want to go out of there way to transfer something for you thats on there wall? to be honest transfers are nothing more than an inconvience to lgs and thats why they jacked their prices.