FS: FT: 91 turbo civic hatch

very nice car and owner, comes into my store all the time, this car should sell no problem!

trade you my rhd drive eg civic

ohh dude i just had to change my pants… i jizzed a lil

pics of custom interior? (hopefully not too riced out, i know that’s a lot to ask)

ugh…poor lil EF

hope the new owner gives it a new look…if it sells

GLWS

o nice didnt kno…

wow its been like 2 years since I seen this badboy

glws

What RHD EG?

buy it and ill take the rex shell :slight_smile:

CRX is Sold already.

Mother of god you work fast.

Great buy for the price. Somebody should take advantage of this offer. I know the owner and I have seen the car several times. He invested waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 much money over the years to let it go for this cheap!

beautiful car GLWS

Did they ever fix the problems with the doors scrapping the sills and body kit fitment?

i loved this car, i think the last time i saw ron was when me and breetime were at hybrid and he was ordering a ton of new parts for it. Moves pretty good too GLWS

hey guys its ron, i bought this car back because i didnt want it to go to some dumb kid again… i want some one that can take care of a car and know what a car is… i spent a lot of time in it and i built it the way i wanted it color and all so if you dont like the color thats fine, the kid beat it up, spun a bearing and blew the turbo and said that he blew the head gasket, the head was fine when i pulled it all apart and the turbo blew thats why oil went everywhere buddy… if he is out there… anyways… the car is running great right now, just needs some tlc… interior is pretty much gutted with two bucket tenzo r seats and door panels and a dash with a couple gauges dont have a good pic of the interior but its not riced out that could also use some tlc though to straighen it up…

acctually like that dash…
how you doin ron?

not bad, hanging in there, how you doing jay right?

yeha jay,im doin good…why you getting out of the honda game??

Ron! Its jay from hybrid. Nice looking ride son.