IC: Perfect 1995 S14 LE. 2 Owner. Gorgeous. 5 Lug. 5 speed. Leather.

Was supposed to have my insurance claim closed this month, but has now been put forward 5 months, further investigation. blah blah blah.

I left a DP on a Mazda Eunos Roadster, and need to sell this to fund my new car. I just sunk mad money into my daily, and this doesnt really fit into the equation. Its too nice, ill scratch, tear and ding it up, i do too much driving.

This car is all stock, down to the stock oe cassette radio. Never modifed.

1995 240sx LE.
-228,000 kms
-Dark Green, with spoiler-no sunroof.
-5 Speed
-Car has been oil sprayed religiously(just done before winter hit) @ Krown.
Been done every year since 97/98
-DOHC KA24DE, all stock. Never modifed. Has typical chain noise, thats bout it.
-Immaculate, freshly detailed black leather interior. Comes with Mint OE “240SX” mats and winter mats.
-OEM Nissan full brake service, performed in late december 09. Pads, rotors and calipers($1500+)
-Near new Kumho summer tires on near mint stock s14 wheels. 16 inch , comes with some decent snows on steelies.

The bad:
Needs a LCA bushing in the rear, can replace if price is negotiated.
Will cert/etest with bushing replaced.

NO TRADES
NO TRADES

$5000.

This is the mintest s14 zenki i have ever seen. I hate S14’s but this thing grew on my the second i saw it, so i bought it. Very very very well taken care of. Prev owner washed it 2-3x a week. YEAR round. :slight_smile:

This is just a intrest check, not a auction. Any further questions take it to pm or txt/call 905 923 7498.

I have some old pics , the car is in moms garage, kinda dusty.

No test pilots. Please contact by phone to arrange viewing etc. The car is a no bullshit, no nonsense absolutely problem free worry free car. Something new for me in regards to s chassis, every one has been quirky, except this one.

There is zero rust on this chassis. Guarenteed. All orig. Some son members can vouch for this car’s “its like a jdm car clean, but nicer” “is this orig paint?!?!!” etc.

I always thought LE’s came with sunroofs. Pics please

No, it’s just an option.

pic please

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=52318

wow your a goof. You bought this car not one week ago. Lets see how much he trys to profit.

:bsflag:

nothing wrong with profiting…

This is true! But you cannot state it is a worry free buy and all that jazz if he doesnt know the car himself. He could be right, but he also can be wrong just the same.

I am not hating in the OP ad, hussle and make your money anyway you know how. I hope I didnt upset you with my statement. But I hope you can see wear I am coming from in a general way, nothing against you personally!

in his defence he was planning on keeping this beautiful car but was faced with either losing on one or the other. and he likes mazdas better. so his choice was to sell this car.

dont you have anything better to do?

i guess your just internet tough guy. . . . .

why dont you do something productive.

Haters always come around. The car is what it is. The car is gorgeous.

I see that the token hater post by hostys13 didnt take long. Thanks for the free bump, i appriate it.

Pics up, i have to wash it, its dirty.

Nothing wrong with a profit, it is what it is!

You don’t go to the grocery store and say “These mother fuckers bought these bananas for $0.15/lb this morning, and now they’re selling me them for $0.65, this is bullshit, something is fishy…”

There is ethics to this guys… Its not “it is what it is”

Where the line is when its from a son member to another son member.

Theres a reason why people decide to sell their cars here and thats to let someone else in the community enjoy it as much or more than they have. Not to sell to someone who brags about getting such a good deal and then see them put it back up a week later for more than was agreed upon.

Claiming ignorance isnt an excuse, since 99% of the time its BS.

If this is what you plan on doing constantly, take it somewhere else.

could not be said better

i agree

wow. just came across this thread.

$5000??? The prev owner was a friend of a family member. It sold for ALOT less than this as it was “best offer”. To think some people actually offered what they had to try to have this for themselves. Nothing wrong with a profit, but this just bugs me since I know how much it sold for initially.

Nice insurance and DP story btw…w/e.

why am i the only one that points out “MATTY” had to pay to be a sponsor so shouldn`t sharpe_corners have to, to then? The two guy guys here doing all of this buying and selling of a large amount of cars should have to pay too.
Its only fair.

I wasn’t going to say anything but the P.O. and I were emailing as I was interested and yeah…

For real…he should pay to be a sponser. Half of the s-chassis for sale are being bought and sold by this guy. Multi-synclg even called it in the original thread that it would be up for sale again soon.

BTW. there is an identical Zenki with upgraded parts and a redtop for $4900 OBO. or a clean black zenki for $3gs.

I’ve said my peace. Sonners have cash and phone in hand for any future S-chassis for sale…or it will go fast and back-up doubled the price.

Happy Family Day.