- 2002 Lexus IS300 IS 300, Rare 5spd Manual, Tasteful Upgrades.

http://edu.glogster.com/media/5/26/14/58/26145862.jpg

i dont have his actual address and im 1 hour away…he does reply to my texts every once in a while but never tells me whats going on. i asked him a million times when and where to go pick the car up from, he will say tomorrow but not say an address, i ask him where again and what time and he doesnt reply for a few days

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

i met him at his band practice when i saw the car

somebody pm the man the address

help him out!

Thanks I really appreciate it

Stoopid chinaman owes me 20$! but he always returns my calls and texts promptly… well… within a day

i just need him to tell me an address and time for me to go over

we’re texting back and forth now…looks promising lol

Still dicking the poor kid around ronnie? What the fuck man.

ok so i decided to tell you guys the whole story behind this because i never got the car and cannot get a hold of him to get my money back.

Monday Sept 12 2011
saw the car on kijiji, contacted him and he told me i can go see the car that night. He also said that if i put a deposit on it, he will change the radiator because it has a leak.
I showed up at 8 pm or so with my friend Chris who is also here on son240. We took a look at the car, went for a spin. I liked the car, I went grabbed 400 dollars from the bank, we signed a paper deal with my deposit and how much i had left to pay at pick up, both our names and licence numbers are on it. I kept the bill of sale.
I was told to come pick it up Wednesday sept 14 2011 after 3 pm

Wednesday sept 14 2011
5 pm- i got off work and called him right away.
He said he got the wrong rad and that he is on his way to pick up the right one and if it is ok for him to deliver the car to my house tomorrow Thursday evening at 7pm. I did not want that but he didnt give me a choice.

Thursday sept 15 2011
7pm - I called him to make sure he didnt forget. He said hes leaving now, already 1 hour late.
8:30pm - he texts me that hes on 401 and kennedy, which is in toronto im pretty sure.
9:30pm - i called him, he didnt respond, i called him about 5 times. i texted him what is going on? he said dont worry no funny business going on.
10pm - called him but nothing.
11pm - i asked whats the hold up? he said he got pulled over and he cant talk on phone
2am - he calls me saying the car got impounded.
BTW this is 3 days before my wedding when i was supposed to run around doing errands he made wait at home from 7 pm till i went to sleep.

until tuesday he kept saying hes trying to get the car out of impound

Tuesday Sept 20 2011
he texts me - good news and bad news, i got the car out of impound but the water pump went. taking it to the shop to fix it.
i texted him every day till thrusday night to find out whats going on, and he would barely keep me updated maybe a text a day.
he kept saying tomorrow is done. that day i text him and he ignores me the whole day.

Thursday sept 22 2011
i texted him - im leaving on my honeymoon tomorrow morning ( i told him that many times before that day) heres my brothers number, he will contact you. he will pick up the car from you
my brother texted him and he said monday you can pick it up and thats all he said, never replied to any other texts.

I came back from honeymoon Saturday oct 1st 2011
i kept texting him but nothing. sunday i was running out of patience so i told him look, if you dont get back to me by tonight i will take legal action since we signed a paper deal.
he texted me that night saying he will return my money.
I asked him why cant i have the car? also sent him my email, never got the money.

October 5th 2011
he finally calls me, so i asked him to give me an address and time to meet tomorrow october 6th 2011
My friend drove me down at the time and place we had to meet and he shows up but without the car. He said a friend of his will bring the car since he cant drive it due to his licence being suspended when the car got impounded. So we waited there for 3 hours, he never showed up.
it was 11 pm and i work in the morning…he apologized and said i promise you tomorrow i will deliver the car over there myself. at this point i couldnt believe a word he said.
next day Friday oct 7th 2011
he was supposed to be here at 7 and texts me at 7 that hes leaving now.
9:15 i texted where you at? and no reply. i called him and his phone was off. At 11pm he calls me saying that his phone died and hes on the side of the highway, the motor blew up.
offered me to take my money back or get the car like that for 2 grand. i told him to give me a min to make a call.
i called him back and no reply. and ive been trying to call him text him since and no answer. its been 4 days since then

Sorry for my long message, but i wanted to mention who ronnie really is. i didnt wanna get to this extent but im loosing 400 dollars at this point and my only option is to take him to small claims court. I dont want it to get ugly, were on the same forum but i have no more patience.

if anyone knows him personally please tell him to contact me asap, i just want my money back and a little bit on top for wasting my time and gas for going down there

Yeah guys, Mircea is a good guy. Sucks when I told ronnie to sell his car to buy my fd, he sells it to my friend, leaves me ahanging and this poor kid. Not cool ronnie. Why you being such a sketchbag?

thanks dylan

agreed.

Id get a hold of this guys address. that all u really need. maybe some whitepages, and a lil research can track him down. and get your money back on the spot.

hope it gets cleared up. but ronnie looks like his gonna start getting a bad name on here.

i know ronnie a bit, good customer, always payed when i did work on his cars, realy wierd of ronnie to do this!!

total NONRONNIE to do this.

Agreed ronnies always been straight up guy. Im confused this seems like a nelly thing(but we wint get into that). Hope shit gets taken care of.

he does seem like a cool guy in person. i did not expect this whats so ever, and i didnt wanna get to this extent for him to get a bad name…but i dont know what else to do…
i did try to find his address and i could only find out the street he lives on not house number unfortunately. so if anyone knows his address i would really appreciate it.
if he pays me back my deposit, i will delete these comments so he doesnt have a bad name…i donno what situation hes in right now but i know im in a pretty messed up situation,
i found another car but i need my money back so i can buy that car
really appreciate the support

I want the IS with the blown motor if you don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, what a piece of shit.

In all honesty, I would have said give me the deposit back when the water pump went… that’s only begging for more issues.

You dodged a bullet on that heap of shit man.

i know i should have, i just really wanted that is…

graeme, i told him i wanted it like that, never replied, so i just want my money now

hes just texted me saying he will send me my money back as soon as hes in front of a computer…i wonder how long will that be, but i do hope hes gonna send them back
and i hope this was just an odd case, from what you guys are saying hes not that type of guy…i hope not