2002 silver wrx

Im selling an 02 silver wrx with 42k. It is lightly modded. I am the 2nd owner of the car and have had it since 2003. The car has a turbo xs turbo back exhaust with the titanium tip. Cold air intake, turbo xs dual stage boost controller, progress(I think, had them on there since 03) lowering springs, carbon fiber hood, 18 inch gunmetal rota sub zero’s, pioneer tv with dvd/mp3 changer in the trunk and ps2 in the glove box. Car has always had the oil changed regularly and is currently having the trans built with an ra cyro treated gear set. I had planned on going big turbo but with a loss of a job last week I need to sell this to pay off some credit cards from school. I am looking to get 12600 obo. Will take partial trades plus cash. I dont want another expensive car. Looking for a 3-4000 dollar car and cash. Thanks for looking

Bump

Trade for 05 Rsx type s w/ 65K black on black straight up?

No thanks gotta pay some bills

Free bump…

Thanks

Aww id love this as a DD. Too bad im out of the country and still need to sell another car, otherwise I might have been all over this.

Howd you pop the ole glass tranny? :frowning:

It never popped I just bought the ra gear seat in preparation of going big turbo but loss of job and going to school full time means no toys

Still taking offers

Local sale pending