2002 Subaru Impreza RS

SALE ON HOLD!

2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS, 115k miles, aspen white, 5-speed, AWD.

Had this car since 2005. No accidents, clear title.

Car currently has: KYB 4-way adjustable struts, STi springs, TiC “Scooby 921” spacers, STi rear sway, KartBoy rear endlinks, Whiteline bushings/mounts, Ganzflow intake with K&N filter, COBB double-adjustable short shifter, Porterfield/Hawk pads, new rotors will be put on by the time the car is purchased, STi rear decklid, 2007 WRX cat-back, MS3 high-flow cat, Rota 5-spoke bronze wheels (pictures are of old wheels).

In September of last year, I backed up into a concrete barrier. Didn’t hit any rear lights, but scraped the bumper up and took paint off the panel. The dent has been pounded out as best as it could be. The picture of it was taken last year at the time of the incident.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/hallockporsche/IMG_6497_1.jpg

In December of last year, I ended up being down 4 quarts 2 weeks after an oil change. I took it to Innovative Tuning here in Buffalo to get the problems diagnosed. Compression was perfect, but, Mike found multiple spots where the oil was leaking from. The car was put back together, and the following things were done.

2 Cam Seals
Timing Belt
Timing Belt Tensioner
Water Pump
Water Pump gasket
Thermostat
Oil Pump and Oil Pan Seals
Front Oil Seal
Plugs
Injectors

I have all receipts for these things as well. The car is currently being DD’d by my dad in Saratoga. We’re looking for $4,000. Now that all the problems have been diagnosed, the car drives very well. If you’re thinking of autocrossing, it’d make a great STS/STX car.

trades?

Just cash. But, I’m curious as to what?

Built conquest TSi
I’m not in any hurry nor do I need to get rid of the car right now, but I like this lol

i’d trade you my 1990 Talon TSI AWD plus some cash. PM me if you’re interested.

2500 tomorrow

lol how about a 2000 eclipse

No trades.

Again, the car is located in Saratoga, my dad is about to put it on the lift in the next week to do the brakes.

PMed

hopefully ull be hearing from me soon

Putting this on hold for a little while. I thought I’d get a couple bites, but, I’ve gotten close to 10 PMs about it.

The car still needs to have brakes done, and most likely won’t be done for a while since it’s not the first priority.

Sorry to everyone.