2002 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4WD 4.7L Auto 109k miles $8,500 / BO

SOLD.

cousins been looking for a tundra for a while and this is in his range i believe ill spread the word!

any pics yet

Thanks, Mr. T.

No pictures yet. I want to clean it up first, and its been too cold.

gave him your number hes super interested. should hear from him tonight or tomorrow. got any pics?

Thanks. I just talked to him. I will get pics up tomorrow for sure.

im interested. i live right outside hamburg so i could stop by sometime this weekend possibly?

Sure. Someone is coming Friday evening. I will be available Thursday, Friday & Saturday, but gone all day Sunday. Feel free to call or text. 716-566-8879

:tup: we should be by friday to check it out.

alright ill give you a call thursday and can probably come by friday. Mr. T’s friend has first dibs of course.

Pictures finally up.

I have to leave at 6 tonight. Will you be able to make it before then? I couldn’t get a hold of your cousin. Just let me know. I will try to work around whatever I need to, but I forgot about some dinner reservations that I have at 6:30.

i talked to him last night and he said he had class but hasnt answered me today.Ill have him get ahold of you as soon as i hear from him.

Ok. I thought he said he got out of work at 4. But I might be mistaken. Thanks. If you are up for it, you guys are welcome to come after I get back (prob after 9). But if you want to see it in daylight, I will be home all day tomorrow.

talked to him an hour ago and he said his phone died at work. he said hed call or text you and wed either come out tonight or tomorrow morn for sure. he has cash and plans on buying it if he likes he said as well.

I talked to him earlier. I will see you guys tomorrow. Thanks.

no prob sorry about the delay he isnt the brightest kid in the world about letting people know whats going on haha.

SOLD. Thanks.

:tup: