WTB: Meyer snow plow and ram

I have the truck with the frame and the controls and wiring. Need the plow and the pump/ram or whatever you call it. lol

Let me know what you got…

we are a distributer for meyer snowplows. call tomorrow morning. gorman enterprises, 675-3859

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:2,topic:35764"”]

we are a distributer for meyer snowplows. call tomorrow morning. gorman enterprises, 675-3859

[/quote]

Do you have used ? I’m a poor person. lol

hasn’t your pension kicked in by now?

i have a used but almost brand new stainless meyer. pretty sure it is listed in the paper but i have to check with my dad. he really wants to get rid of it, but it still might be out of the range you were thinking. i will pm you when i know and see about getting some pics too

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:3,topic:35764"”]

Do you have used ? I’m a poor person. lol

[/quote]

:lol: pockets don’t jingle since you moved out of the basement huh?

[quote=“J&J,post:6,topic:35764"”]

:lol: pockets don’t jingle since you moved out of the basement huh?

[/quote]

Jay, Is that all you got ? I would get in a war with you but you would lose. Don’t forget to call me old too. No one has heard that in a while.

You just aren’t worth my time anymore. Karma will take you down. In the end you can pay the price for your lack of integrity.

Now stay out of my thread unless you have a plow for sale.

Hi
I have a 6-6 1/2 foot Meyer from a toyota truck I used to own. Make me an offer. I am in Buffalo NY suburb. Let me know.

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:7,topic:35764"”]

Jay, Is that all you got ? I would get in a war with you but you would lose. Don’t forget to call me old too. No one has heard that in a while.

You just aren’t worth my time anymore. Karma will take you down. In the end you can pay the price for your lack of integrity.

Now stay out of my thread unless you have a plow for sale.

[/quote]

I do have a plow for sale but I doubt your broke ass could afford it. Karma will take you down? Sounds like a nice story line grandpa. Lack of integrity? :cjerk:

[quote=“J&J,post:9,topic:35764"”]

I do have a plow for sale but I doubt your broke ass could afford it. Karma will take you down? Sounds like a nice story line grandpa. Lack of integrity? :cjerk:

[/quote]

I would never do business with you anyway. Now go away, you are annoying…

have a meyer from a dodge pm me if you are interested. i think it is a 7.5 foot blade have pump and controls.