WTB Snow plow

looking to pick up a plow for my 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500…not looking to spend a ton. If anybody has anything or hears of anything please let me know 518-275-7055. i have exhausted craigslist/ebay/wantad. Preferably looking for 7’6" minute mount style. Elec over hydraulic. If someone has just plowside, i have a decent hookup for truck side stuff. thanks…

I sell plows, but I don’t have anything used that’ll fit that truck.

Well if u come across anything let me know. Like it says up top, i can get truck side shit. My best friend owns T&T Body King and Sales and i get a pretty damn good discount. I just cant justify spending 4000 dollars right now on a new setup from him.

I spent probably 6 weeks searching on CL all over the northeast and just couldnt find much, ended up financing a brand new western plow. Good luck to you, hopefully you have better luck than I did.

Yeah i was looking towards the finance option, i love the new Fisher/Western HT/HTS series plows. At least if i bought a new plow i’ll know how its treated and what its been through, plus when i buy a new truck in a couple years, i could just pick up new black iron for it and throw my plow on it. Im looking towards a 3/4 or 1 ton diesel for my next truck so I’ll have to look into fitment of the HT’s on that size truck. Do u have a business, i see this finance option is open to business owners only, i have a DBA so it shouldnt be a problem. But i was just curious.

my neighbor just took the plow off his 05 cheby 1500. he said 1300 obo. i’m buying it from him for a 1000 and putting it on CL for 2,500.

first off im willing to bet that your statement is 99% full of shit…and second of all im trying to have a somewhat serious thread because i really want a plow but dont want to spend 4400 on a new one right now, so dont fuck up my thread.

i’ll keep an eye out kid. there actually IS a plow FS at a gas station down the road from me, or there was atleast. next time i head that way i’ll zip in and look.

alright brother, greatly appreciated. John may have something real good for me, i realy hope it works out, i should know by beginning of next week. If not ill still be looking…I’d like to have something hooked on the front of my truck by XMAS so i need to make a move within the next couple weeks.

Too bad you cant find a deal like my brother did a few years ago. He bought a brand new Western 8’ plow for $2000 at Arrowhead. It was the previous year’s model or something stupid like that.

Ill let you know if I see something because I do alot of driving and might see one.

Im trying to see what it takes to put a Snoway off a ~'90 F150 onto my truck because I might be able to buy the whole POS truck cheap.

i remember when ur brother bought that plow. last season my buddy at T&T had the perfect standard duty 7’6" leftover for me for 2500 bucks installed, i didnt do it at the time and wanna kick my own ass for it. he has none this year. Yeah look into it just make sure that that snoway isnt a full hydraulic setup, if it is dont even bother. But the snoways are pretty nice contrary to popular beleif their built well and the hydraulics on them are fast. BEST attribute is they’re very light, which doesnt help their plowing performance but they back drag like a mother fucker.

Good luck kid. I’d love to pick up a plow and truck. I will keep an eye out for ya brotha!

thanks bro, let me know. u guys should throw a plow on the terminator, that truck would plow great.

This one has the pump and shit on the plow frame and its a minute mount so its gotta be electric/hydraulic because nothing stays on the truck end. Its a clear lexan plow. The truck has been sitting a while and Ive been thinking of seeing how much I could get it for and if it would work with a new mount.

Its sitting in a guy I work with’s mother’s yard now and I think she wants it out of there.

My truck really cant handle a heavy plow.

yeah thats an elec over hyd setup, so with some fresh black iron you should be able to bolt that bitch right on. If you dont end up picking that up let me know, if the plow and a-frame and such is in nice shape, id be interested as well. with new black iron that setup will fit damn near any truck

Ill have to talk to the guy at work about it on Monday.

yeah, im hoping monday or tuesday johns buddy comes thru for me…if not let me know what u hear on that one.

Will do although getting a straight answer out of the guy I work with is tough

from the Want Ad Digest:

[LEFT][SNOWPLOW](http://wad20.wantaddigest.com/forsale/item.asp?&adclass2=Truck%20Parts&headsub=SNOWPLOW&category=Trucks Accessories&onlineid=ATYQA06&adid=A00005)

Sno-Way 7 1/2’, Predator Series, Lexan, 4way w/down pressure, nice shape, used 4 seasons
$1900 B/O [Cambridge, NY](http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&iwloc=A&q=12816 +Cambridge,NY&oi=map+(Want+Ad+Digest)) (518) 301-0661 [/LEFT]

That downpressure option has got to come in handy

already called on that plow. like i said i exhausssted craigslist and want ad and ebay…and the down pressure on those is awesome it makes up for their lack in weight,