WTB Snow plow

It’s called the Punisher kid haha!

I’m a Sno Way dealer. The Predator series is mad old. It’ll take more money to put that plow on you’re truck then you’re willing to spend. The 3 pin mount sytstem on that is longer in use. You’d have to update it to the 2 pin cam leaver attachment. Thats $500 right there. Plus all the wiring for the headligts & controls.

The only used plow I have is a Fisher XLS for $3,500 installed w/o tax

The one Im looking at isnt the one in the Wantad but it might be similar considering its on an older truck.

I just thought Id consider it if it was cheap enough. I cant afford a newer plow right now.
I figured on about $500 for a mount. How much is the wiring? Shouldnt be hard to splice into my wiring for the lights and then Id need the controls too.

you could spend $2,500 to put an older 3 pin mounting system on your truck with out a problem. I don’t mean to scare you, just being upfront.

Damn. I could buy a brand new Snow Dog for $2999 on ebay.

thats right, i forgot…well the punisher would be one hell of a plow truck.

doubtfull ,it wouldnt move

??? what:ponder

a termi in snow = no movement

hahahaha yes, i was scared, thought you meant that plow you called me on earlier wouldnt move lol…nah a termi with a plow deffff no movement, but matts dads truck the punisher, def plow like a bastard. Its like an 88 1 ton 4x4 dually lol

too big of a plow truck unless youre doing parking lots

ah ok

just gotta show it who,s boss

Im just thinking space issues. No way would it work in the city. The driveways are too narrow.

IMO a plow truck is never too big, its the moron behind the wheel that matters, plowing is a fucking art. obviously i wouldnt throw a 10 foot blade on a kodiak and plow ur driveway, but theres a big difference between someone that does a good job and some asshole that just leaves a big sloppy mess all over the fucking place and then blames it on the truck.

just like ur woman. :number1

I was just thinking that a dually wont fit in alot of driveways I would try plowing, like my grandmother’s house in the city with the house on one side and a wall on the other. My brothers truck barely fit back there and my truck would fit too but theres not much room to move. A dually couldnt even fit in the driveway there.