WTB: LOT PLOW TRUCK

well my uncle is looking for a lot truck to use as a plow truck. It does not need a title or anything just that can plow would like it to have a plow though if possible.

how much is he looking to spend?

what is a TITTLE?

has not really made his mind up yet but just wondering whats out there

there is a place i deliver to for work on Senneca st. in W Senneca, its called Harts Automotive, the guy has ~80s chevy truck for sale with a plow. it has a tow truck thing in the back. he wants $1100 for it but its pretty dam rusted.

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:5,topic:38155"”]

there is a place i deliver to for work on Senneca st. in W Senneca, its called Harts Automotive, the guy has ~80s chevy truck for sale with a plow. it has a tow truck thing in the back. he wants $1100 for it but its pretty dam rusted.

[/quote]

yeah i talked to him he is pretty firm on the price and it need a transmission too.

[quote=“SpeedRacer89,post:6,topic:38155"”]

yeah i talked to him he is pretty firm on the price and it need a transmission too.

[/quote]

wasnt aware of the trans problem. when i deliver parts there and he is no there, i leave the stuff in the truck and everytime i open the door it seems like its gonna fall off lol.

i have like 100 plows in which you can pick from. you give me $, i give you plow

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:8,topic:38155"”]

i have like 100 plows in which you can pick from. you give me $, i give you plow

[/quote]

any trucks with those plows

nope