WTB: plow truck

Anything with a plow and working 4 wheel drive.

doesnt need working heater or any other creature comforts.

just needs to start, run, and drive in 4 wheel.

MUST HAVE PLOW.

and stfu if you dont have what im looking for.

make that two i also need one

Can’t you read??? He said STFU if you dont have what he is looking for…geesh.

OMG STFU to me too :frowning:

I know

My father has a Chevy std cab short bed with front and rear plows.

Perfect plow machine. Everything works great (I think)

684-6290

What is he asking?

I don’t remember, I think it was $4500 or $4800. Totally worth it.

Bought a 1984 dodge ram. with a 98 cummins TD. couldnt pass it up. but thanks jack.

pics of your new truck please.

ill have to take some when i get a chance. nothing too special.

the TD is all stock, but the trans is built. i’ll probably jack her up a few more inches.

i have a 78 chevy plow truck, runs comes with plow. its a 2 door pick up truck. $1500 or best offer for anyone lol

edit:
it is four wheel drive

hmmm i knowi just bought one… but pics please…i love the older chevys. how are the rockers?

the truck overall is in good shape, rockers are good. its my dads ill get some pics asap. just knew he wanted to sell it

ummmmm pics ?

i found a nice Chevy S10 on craigslist with a newer western plow. if anyone is intrested here is the link

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/981045950.html

![file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg](file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg)here are some pics
![file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg](file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg)![file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg](file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg)

that plow is way too big for that truck, i saw some retard on southwestern with a 1500chevy and a huge as VPlow, his truck was bottomed out, are people really that big of dumbasses?

if u want a truck, u should get one thats actually useful for plowing, otherwise u might as well get a shovel

^ agreed

My driveways that wide and that is the right size for a s10. My uncle has a blue Sonoma. v plows i can understand being unpractical for small driveways but for larger driveways a V plow would be an excellent choice

that plow is not designed for that truck, look how low the arms are, the lights are over a foot past the width of the truck and the plow is like 3feet wider than the truck

last time i checked the lights were inside the width of the truck and the plow wasnt over a foot max usually

if the plow wasnt resting on the ground holding that truck up that shit would be bottomed out

now that you mention it that plow does look a little too big good eye

might be to a full size pickup