FS: 1979 Chevy Pickup w/Plow

Hey guys my dad has given me this truck to deal with and i have no use for it so i am putting it up for sale. It is a 3/4 ton, 4 wheel drive pickup. It will come with the 7 1/2 foot western plow. Tires on the tread is good, it has a 8ft aluminum flat bed. It does run, only thing missing is a battery, while i posted it up for sale in one of my parking lots someone stole it. Heat does work and so does the radio. The mileage is unknown. This truck is a beast though and will take a beating. Figured someone out there could use a plow truck. I am looking for $1,700 obo. The pic below is all i have for now. I took it today and will get better pics very soon with interior as well. Also as for right now it is sitting at one of my lots at the corner of milestrip and southwestern, feel free to go check it out. Pm or post any questions or offers. Thanks.
-Steve
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/steve2k1116/DSCN0074.jpg

Heat work? Thats kinda important with a plow truck. Radio?

i will edit that in, yes they both work the radio is just a plain am/fm radio

i drove by this truck today, its burly as fuck in person lol. gl

lol thanks 4 the bump i guess

bummp it up because its snowing!

bump price drop to $1500

trade ya for my civic :slight_smile:

How is the interior? I’m assuming its an auto? 350? I think my dad might be interested in this.

What work does it need?

haha if i didnt already have a dd i would thanks tho

the interior is in good shape, cloth bench seat no rips or tears. auto 350 is correct.

bump, any offers considered just no trades please

how much with no plow?

hmm im honestly not sure, we have a bunch of plows so we dont need this one so i dont think i would sell it without the plow. im really looking for $1300 thats as low as ill go

thanks, i was just looking for a cheap pull vehicle.

^sounds good sorry about that