Plow truck under $4K

I have a buddy who is looking around for a plow truck. Something half way decent. F150, 1500, jeep, dakota, Something alone those lines. 6 or 8cyl with 4x4. We have seen a few on craigslist but I wanted to see if the speed had anything to offer first.

I have a truck I am selling. 1987 chevy 3/4 ton. a little rusty on the frame but new body in primer. Solid engine/tranny. Its 4x4 with TBI fuel injection (simple and always starts). I am hoping to get $3,500. It would make a great plower.

well it IS BUFFALO, so i guess its never to early…

in the same boat, most on craigslist is over priced already. A few months ago there were some good deals but they seem to be gone now and there is some epic ones for sale like a shitbox 90 GM that has a blown motor for $1500 with someone replying that the guy is a douche bag on top of that. Alot of them I called on dont run or havent been in years but most seem to neglect to say that in the ads…but Im also just looking in the under $1500 range and not even putting it on the road, just for the house.

I have a 99 ram 1500 extended cab with 88k: miles has a snowway clear plow on it with all new guts and electrical, looking for $4500 or bo.

PICS PLEASE

I wating to get the plow out of storage and put it on, its at imperial pizza if your interested I can set something up before I take pics and put it on craigslist for more. Let me know.

I seen this on craigslist
1988 CHEVY K-5 BLAZER SILVERADO,5.7,AUTO,4X4,WESTERN PLOW,AIR,TILT,CRUISE,POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS. 114,000MILES,EXCELLENT MECHANICAL AND MAINTENANCE,NICE CONDITION IN AND OUT. ALSO HAVE EXTRA STOCK STEEL WHEELS WITH VERY GOOD SNOWTIRES AND HUBCAPS.IF YOU KNOW CHEVYS OR HAVE DONE ANY LOOKING FOR A GOOD TRUCK,YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED.ASKING $4800 BEST OFFER. I AM OPEN TO REASONABLE CASH OFFERS.YOU KNOW MONEY TALKS AND BS WALKS! CALL 823-7643,OR LEAVE MESSAGE.TRUCK CAN BE SEEN IN CHEEKTOWAGA.

http://images.craigslist.org/3nc3ke3p25Q65S35R598uaf9f8836a39f16f3.jpg