I am picking up a new ride

I realized that I need something other than an srt4 as a daily driver and winter beater. My driveway takes too long to clear with a snow blower and I don’t even do half of it. So a snow plow should help cut down the time it takes to clear it and I could earn some extra cash as well. I can also get a full car trailer now instead of a tow dolly. So I pick this up Tuesday:
2009 F250 with a 5.4 gas engine that was bough new in September and traded in in December. So I saved 10K by buying it used instead of a new one.
http://www.corteseauto.com/images/vehicles/EA047EE8-F4AD-F97F-33E2EA678A981DEE_x.jpg

inb4someonesaysheshouldhavegotadieselandslaskyreplieshewantedagasone

:tup: to thinking it will save you time clearing a huge driveway.

:tdown: to thinking you’re going to make much extra money off it plowing. Single truck part time plowing will probably cost you more in wear/tear than you’ll make plowing.

Nice, you’ll love it.

The 5.4L seems a little weak otherwise a nice truck!!

I am only looking to pick up maybe 5 to 10 driveways in my neighborhood. If something breaks then that’s what the warranty is for.

Make sure that plowing is covered. My dad just had to jump through hoops to get shit covered on his because they never marked down the plow package that came on the truck.

Mine has it but now I will make sure that I have it in writing somewhere.

very nice truck :tup:.

:tup:

buy another one, make me happy =)

btw, where did you get the truck? i stopped at the dealership at harlem/walden and they were cock suckers when i asked them about fusions

nice truck. if you need a snowplow… i know a place: www.gormanent.com

nice truck…i would have went with diesel and a chevy but nice

It sounds like all ford dealers are the same then. I got it from Cortese Ford in Rochester.

I need one but I think I may have to wait until next season. Do you work there or know someone who does? Do they deal in used equipment?

it’s my family’s business. i’m there everyday, but i don’t work in the truck department. we don’t really deal in used equipment, because 99% of the time it is worth nothing more than scrap metal. Plows are abused, buying a used one is risky