2002 Yamaha Blaster F/S

im selling this cause i want my motor swap lol, it is a 2002 yamaha blaster, it was just rebuilt last year and it is tons of fun, i have always used amsoil premix racing oil and yamaha gear oil and changed the oil in it once a month
asking 1200$

for 100 more you get a helmet, goggles, gloves and 2 alloy jerseys, the rest of my premix, and the premix cup

for 150 more you get 2 medium sized 07 and 08 MSR Axxis jerseys and pants

and for 200 on top of that you get 4 ITP C series sport rims with ITP H/D and XCR tires

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/warriorspeed350/blaster%20200/riding037.jpg

for the extra 200 you get these tires and rims on it

BUMP 1200 including the rims/tires, helmet, goggles and full riding outfit

I wish i had $1200

same here that looks so fun

I used to have 2 BAD ASS blasters
both wide and one had an extended swingarm

jetted, new reeds and FMF pipes on both. Man i wish i had the money

trades accepted also! 1000$ with the rims/tires COME ON FUCK!

I can come over to test dive, then leave?

sure just dont leave with it

damn you caught on . :tong

haha SOMEONE BUY THIS UGHH!

i want to, but i would be stupid to because whos gonna pay the bills then? :frowning:

wish i had the extra cash, alot of it, cuz even if i had extra cash i know i would blow it on other shit before this but sitll

you have no clue how much fun this thing is

wat size is the engine? how many CC ?

200cc 2 stroke, dads also selling the warrior (350cc 4 stroke) in the last pic

come on you know you want it…practice wheelies for the bike :banana

my bro was thinking about it, if you still have it in a couple-few weeks he might be in contact with ya

at this rate ill have it for a few more months, tell him it was never beat, and it comes with everything, only thing it needs is a hydrolic rear brake upgrade cause the stock ones shit the bed and i am also the 2nd owner and i have title in hand (well i have to find it lol)

bump 1,050 takes it! need a damn 240sx with 5 speed swap by spring!

:wtf Raising the price FTL.

didnt realise i posted that whoops…nice catch

1000! COME ON SOMEONE