2000 Yamaha Blaster, trade for dirt bike

Im looking to trade my blaster for a dirt bike, or sell it for $750.

Everything works fine, almost new back tires. Even the rear brakes work a little (rare for a blaster). .040 bore with about 15 hours. Runs great and starts first or second kick. Oil injection has been removed, premix only. Its the blue one on the right.

Would also consider trading for a new Iphone 4.

I will vouch for him Runs great…but is slower then the green one hahahahahaha…seriously though good running quad

650?

looks like it has been crashed/flipped/rolled etc…because I see stress marks in the fenders.

You can sit on it wrong and have white marks come up on those blue plastics. Ask me how I know.

All blasters have been crashed/flipped/rolled. lol.

not mine bro

then stop riding it like a women.

can’t help it, if I get goin to fast my boobs fly in my face

How big is the engine on this? I’m a big guy but I’ve always wanted something to mess around with in the snow lol

200cc 2-stroke. Im 235lbs and I ride it all over, but im pretty big on it! lol

Yeah, I’m bigger then that… I think I’ll wait and try to find something a little bigger, good luck man!

a blaster is too small for even me and im only 5’6", 160lbs

just because you can fit on it, doesnt mean it fits…

^ just because it doesnt fit doesnt mean it cant be fun. haha

new price $650

uhhh sold right?

nope. Need to buy a truck. Plus I cant sell the damn quad I got.

so y make an offer then if you dont follow through? just curious…dont want to turn this thread into a pointless agrument

lota window shoppers on shift

lol @ calling me a window shopper.

I have bought 2 vehicles off this site…

I just happened to have a change of mind about spending money on a quad for my girl when I need a truck…

wasnt calling you a window shopper, if i was i would of stated your name in the sentence.

glws James