-Pro Taper Bars
-Motion Pro Twist-Throttle & New Grips
-Rejetted Carb For Mods
-Jardine Rear Grab Bar
-Factory Effex Front Bumper
-Works Performance Gas Charged Rear Shock/Spring
-Works Performance Gas Charged Front Shocks & Dual Progressive Springs
-New Rear Caliper, Pads, Cable
-New Front Sprocket (1 hour ride time on it)
-ITP Wheels

Quad is mechanically sound. Only thing it needs is a sprocket/chain set, which you can get here: http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&navTitle=Drive&webTypeId=123&webCatId=9&allVehParts=true&prodFamilyId=9635#vehicleSelect

$71.66 - Front, Rear, and Chain

Runs and handles great. Fun little quad. Looking for something a little tamer for my girlfriend to learn to ride on. Open to trades for something like a 250/300EX, certain firearms, or preferably - Cash

Blue Books for $1400 - The suspension alone was $600. Is clean, needs little, runs good - $1300 OBO

Email me back. Text/Call at 412 805-9042 - Leave Message

For Pictures:
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/929082798.html

2nd Post Selling stuff? Seriously?

Uhmm, …yea…seriously. It’s in Pittspeed’s LOCAL classifieds. It’s not like I asked anyone to email me your credit card numbers. I would rather buy something from someone local who only has 1 post - where I can check it out - than to buy something from someone who has 4,021 posts on some message board. I guess there is some correlation between post-count and morality of sellers …? If you think it’s rediculous I am selling a modded Blaster on here, LOCALLY, then don’t look. If your not interested in the sale, go back to :wackit: pounding yourself over post counts. And for what it’s worth - I used to have an old Pittspeed ID but quit coming to the site because it (At one point) was getting overrun with Rice … Kids like you who were too concerned with post counts, and the next sticker to put on their car, than to talk actual cars, engines, etc. And lastly, I bet that MOST EVERYONE ON HERE would not hesitate to use Craigslist to purchase something - a website where they don’t even keep track of seller feedback. It’s people like YOU that ruin the forums. Because I am out doing REAL things, (Playing with nicer bikes, cars, and guns than you) rather than racking up a post count - I am an unworthy seller? **** you and your rice boy antics. I imagine this will - once again - be my final post on Pittspeed. So go pat yourself on the back - you just turned me away (And 2 other people who read this at my house) from this forum once again. Just when I thought Pittspeed seemed to be drawing in a decent crowd again … Clearly - it is still full of ****heads. Now go back to :wackit: over making your 4,022 post you will surely make in replying to this - fagot.

And seriously - how the **** do you make 4,021 posts? Do you do nothing but browse Pittspeed all day? I mean, yea the site has some interesting threads - but come on. There is more to life than Pittspeed …

Oh wait, I bet my selling credibility just doubled - cause my post count did!

You’re welcomed to look at all the stickers on my car asswipe… Hope you can count to zero.

What does guns even have to do with what I said anyways? You’re also welcome to see the guns I have “played with” and actually own. And I could give two ****s about bikes. But I can appreciate the attempt to flex some e-nuts.

4,000 posts over 3 years is nothing. Good to see you signing up on a forum just to sell ****. I know plenty of people from here who would not hesitate to buy something off of me or sell me something.

A lot of people can see how trustworthy of a seller you are from your whole 2 posts.

/ yourself go back to playing with your bikes bud.

Or maybe he’s just pointing out the fact that you are coming off that you just joined pittspeed to list your stupid quad.

If you want to sell something, go to craigslist (which it appears you obviously did)

If you want to talk about cars, that just so happens to have a classifieds section, come here.

And seeing how your only other post (I can’t even says posts because you only have one post outside this thread) is your introductory thread, which you still have yet to respond to, that shows why you joined pittspeed.

wow,look @ my post count:D

you must sell alot of stuff on here! :slight_smile: