2002 Yamaha R6 $2700, SOLD

NOT REALLY AN R6 just wanted your attention :stuck_out_tongue:

I realize i just don’t have the time to ride. Ive put a decent amount of time/money into the bike runs/rides great. just no time to ride.

Bike:
Make: Yamaha
Model: YZF 600R (wana be R6, cheaper to insure, more upright riding posture)
Engine: 599cc
Miles: ~16k
PRICE: 2500 b/o
Tires: Brand NEW
Chain and sprockets: Stock gearing also brand new
Color: Blue, white, black

Mods: D&D pipe, Blue LED’s, Street Glow Strobes(white), Sliders (bar end and frame sliders)

The good: New tires, New clutch, new chain sprockets, starts always, runs great, pulls hard, great MPG

The Bad, the bike was dropped on both sides, just fairing scratches and you can get new fairings cheap on Egay, just never bothered me enough to care. the pipe also has scratches but doesn’t effect performance.

this bike should be ready to go for the season.

sorry ill take new pics here are some from last year, prior to new tires that have less then 50 miles on them:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/noname.jpg

I also have an Icon textile jacket, and a HJC helmet both Blue I could throw in if the price is right.

Edit: Fag bags, are not included. I was barrowing those for the ride. so my wife could put her stuff in them for the 4 hour ride we took.[SIZE=“1”][SIZE=“1”][/SIZE][/SIZE]

good price glws

I’ve ridden this bike several times, runs good :tup:

oh side note this bike DOES NOT have the classic 2nd gear issue Ive heard of and to keep that from being a problem I put in a soft OEM clutch instead of upgrading… the previous owner used to to commute back and forth to work. As you can see from the pics I just used the bike to ride with the girl and her grampa. the bike really was never abused. no wheelies, or drag racing.

and as implied in the bike thread I crashed hard on a 99 ZX7r prior to owning this bike and I have GREAT respect for bikes so again i don’t ride like a maniac.

mike… check pms…

Oh I have been looking for these. If its still for sale when I move I might hit you up since I have no place to keep it now.

Somehow I see this going quickly tho. GLWS

ya no problem… and if you are living at the in-laws rental Ill include storage for you :stuck_out_tongue: (its stored up in NT now lol)

and PM’s replyed

i know this is a lowball but i have 1000 cash sittin at the house:)

ive got a 250 ninja your close with on that offer. but dreaming on the 600r

thanks for the bump

pics?

its pink.

i got a black thundercat myself, nice bike and good price, i payed 2 gs for my 97 with 15k, good deal on this one, they have plenty of power

My audi is pending sale so i would like to move this as well.

:bump:

the pink 250 ninja- can you send me a pic? VERY interested for the woman to learn on.

PM sent.

send pics and info to me please.

This is a real good price to.

can u get better pics of the scratches from the drop/s?

Interested. Check your PMs

Holy hell you’re moving everything aren’t ya? GL with everything! I might take a ride out that way today to drop off your PELA

Eesti I’ll pm you later I’m on my wifes iPhone.

Tonight I’ll run up to NT clean them up and grab some pics
If anyone wants to see them tonight up in north tonawanda pm me I’ll send you my #

And bigwoode everything I own is always for sale at the right price… Just figured with the warm weather and closing on my house next month figured I would give the bike a push