2002 Yamaha YZF-R6

Up for sale is my 2002 Yamaha YZF R6 with 13,5xx miles on it. Clean bike with a ton of extras. Zero Gravity DB windscreen, Greggs paint to match flushmounts, Vortex Sliders and bar ends, Vortex 520 conversion with new front/rear sprockets and D.I.D. chain, Michelin Pilot Power front/rear with ZERO miles on them, M4 GP slip on, Graves Velocity Stacks, Brand new Interstate battery and a bunch of other extras here and there. Clean and clear title in hand. Looking for around $4500 but all reasonable offers will be considered. Also, Shoei RF-1000 included with the right price.

EDIT: Just realized the front fender wasn’t mounted in these pictures. Front fender is also black.

ALL of these add ons are BRAND NEW. When I purchased the bike last September it was bone stock except for an FMF slip on, and I mean completely bone stock from the dealer.

Zero Gravity DB- $84
Greggs Flushmounts- $102
Aluminum Sliders and bar ends- $100ish
Vortex Sprockets and chain- $200
Michelin Pilot Powers- $330
M4 GP titanium slip on- $349
Velocity Stacks- $150
Interstate battery- $99
Shoei RF-1000- $400

Mobil 1 oil change just done, new iriduim spark plugs, flip up R6 aluminum license plate bracket, etc etc.

Nice bike! GLWS

:poke: Hey you…Buy me

im very interested in this bike, will you take 4k?

did this bike sell?

had alot of interest and offers in the bike but i decided to keep it. Well, work and other things have taken up too much time for me to enjoy it. BACK UP FOR SALE…and I WILL sell it this time around.

:tdown: we need to ride first, finally done moving…gimme a call

but anyway…a stand-up guy and GLWS

thanks bro!! im standing up in a wedding this weekend so Im not free until monday but ill get a hold of you. Congrats again on the new house!

I may have a buddy that’s interested, I’m gonna send him the info today and see what he says.

SOLD