2003 350Z Enthusiast edition, 77k miles, 6 speed, Silver - $11,500 OBO

SOLD

That thing looks incredibly clean. Good price too. GLWTS

On a sidenote, those wheels looking fucking tiny on there lol.

Thank you very much sir! I took really good care of it and so did the previous owner. And I agree, the rims look small. They came off of my 240sx thats sitting in my garage - ka24det in the making! Which is another reason why the Z must go. I’m getting married next year and buying a house. I already own 2 other cars and I just won’t be able to afford this baby anymore :frowning: Thanks again for the kind words about this beauty :slight_smile:

Any alarm or VIN etching?

Alarm yes, not entirely sure if I got the VIN etching when I bought it from the dealer. I can double check tomorrow with them.

Looks clean :tup:

Sounds like it could be a shady post, lol.

Hahahah, no shady, I’m actually the one you called you 20 minutes ago, I was looking up insurance quotes on it and was just looking to see for that purpose lmao.

Cool cool. I think it actually came with VIN etching, but im not 100% sure bud. Like I said, I can check with the dealer tomorrow.

You don’t need to ask the dealership, just look at your windows. If the VIN is etched into the glass then you have VIN etching.

Ok let me check.

***EDIT

Nope, no VIN etching.

These cars are a lot cheaper then i thought. Seems like a good bang for your buck. GLWS

Yea they are not expensive at all! Especially if you’re buying from me, since I won’t charge tax LOL (unlike f**cking dealerships I lost my whole downpayment like that :frowning: Which is why my loss is your gain…)

you pay it at the dmv though…

depending on how bad you fudge the proof of purchase.

Umm a dealer will NOT alter the proof of sale. EVER. Not a reputable one at the least. You buy something privately there is still a limit you must go with so you don’t get into trouble. Also, if you buy from a dealership, you don’t go to the DMV, they register it for you…

He’s just saying you can’t avoid paying taxes on it. It will just be less with you since you can write a bogus receipt.

Understood. Yea, thats always do-able but you gotta be careful with that too :slight_smile:

by careful do you mean talk about it on the internet?

p.s. I am actually thinking about buying this. I just need to get some things straightened away.

No, I meant that if you go and register the vehicle at the DMV with a “questionable” receipt of sale, they will check up on it and the seller could get in some serious doodoo.

Sup Kamil, should sell fast! Get that KA24DET project done, I want a ride.

Gonna take a wild guess…Marc? hehe Thanks bro, I hope so!