2003 acrua rsx

Ridiculously tempting…already own 2 of these haha. If this isn’t sold in a couple weeks I’ll have to make you an offer.

Maybe the “Honda bubble” has finally reached it’s peak and burst.

Or he hasn’t gotten back to anyone who wants to buy it?

He returned my PM :gotme:

Rebuilt title? how far from rochester? email me at darachea9405@gmail.com

Read threads?

just re-readed it, i must missed the clean title part. but still interested in the car.

im keeping car and fixing everything, please close thread

i need to come on here more often…damn:(

Still for sale ?

Ok this car has to be moved I’m looking for 5k but throw a cash offer at me and I’ll most likely take the best one. I still owe alittle for the Lein but will be paid off when you buy the car. The car is what it is I guess he hit someone in the snow and replaced a few parts and the car still needs work I’m just not trying to deal with it right now so someones gonna have a nice Xmas gift thanks…

def interested, clean title? i most likely skipped over that part, but email me kevchich@yahoo.com

I’m really trying to get at least 5k for this car I owe 6 so I’m already paying 1000 to pay off loan so if anyone is interested I’m ready to move this… Let me know … It needs an oil change o2 sensor radio installed alittle bodywork … Nothing major… My # is 7049386 I’m not interested in anything lower then 5k so if you plan on offering that move on

updated pics? How are the tires?

4800… ready to put the car in storage… it has cel light(o2sensor) needs some bodywork radio needs to be installed…please read that before coming to see the car… this is why its listed more then half as less as kbb value… im giving it until dec 15th to sell

Ok I’m about to post this on craigslist for 4300 so I’m now taking 4k from someone on here I need this gone before it snows

sold close thread