2003 honda 400ex

Alright, I have some stuff to do today but I’ll definately get up there tomorrow. A bill of sale would really help. Thanks man!

I got a chance to go down tontight. Their going to look into everything tomorrow morning and call my mom. so I’ll have an answer tomorrow when i get home from school

You bought it from Joe? Hes a good guy from what I know, I got a cousin who works up there Im sure he will help ya as much as he can :thumbsup:

all you gotta do is know someone at a repair shop or a notary and run the vin number and it should show up clean. if its hot. part it out. simple as that. but for the most part there clean. thats all the cops care about if its not stolen. they can care less if its in your name.

your only gonna get busted riding on state game lands or on roads the cops dont bother you in the woods. like i just said get the vin # ran at a notary or a cycle shop WHERE YOU KNOW THE PERSON DOING IT so the dont turn you in for a hot quad and check to see if its hot or not. if the kid states its not hot i doubt it is. just double check