FS: 440 ex $1000 Firm

This quad is setup for MX and ice racing. Bought it years ago and has been ridin hard! haha

Old race quad that my friend invested a lot into and since ive owned it, have done maintenance on it and replaced a lot of shit. Runs on 93/110 50/50mix

Honda 400ex w/ 440 big bore kit
Stage 2 HOT CAMs
Jetted
Works triple rate front reservoir shocks
Extended axle, swing arm, yadda yadda yadda
the list goes on

The good:
It runs!
Ready to ride
Cheap

The bad:
Leaks some oil
The front shocks could use a re valve and charge.
Battery is shitting the bed, damn things last a year and it seems i buy one everytime i wanna ride it! (which is like once a year!)

$1000 Firm tons of extra parts as seen in pic!

EDIT! Has all paperwork, Plate and Regi!

so cheap. Wish I had the money. This would be a perfect quad for my girl.

want to buy a Hybrid 450? lol

Nope, I have no interest in sport quads anymore. I trail rode a lot, few MX, ice raced and now am deeeeeeeep into snowmobiling lol. May buy a 4x4 down the road and ride again.

awesome, wish i had extra money for it

Trade for MXZ?

Sorry bud, I have a new XP Doo already! Looking for cash.

Ill let u know if I change my mind thou! Thanks!

800?

im going to steal it. I rode my buddys 2010 rev 800 last winter and the thing was a animal.

What year is the quad? A arm swing arm and axle type?

99, stock a arms, spacers up front.
Think axle and swing arm are lonestar. Not sure, dont take my word for it! lol

Save $200 more :slight_smile:

The sled is levels above my old one! It my new money pit! haha

I meant is the sled a 800cc you bought, that wasnt a money offer lol

Haha drew it’s a 600ho. These sleds are so light, I couldn’t even imagine the power or a 800 etec! My next XP will be a 800 thou!

Now buy my damn quad!

yah, like I said I rode my buddys 2010 XP 800 all day last year. He was riding his 600 race sled, and I was on his 800. I could hang the ski’s with no studs, on wet snow from 0-80. Im not kidding. That thing was so fast its retarted and I have been over 130mph on my dads old worked 98 machz 800. This thing made that feel slow.

as far as your quad goes, I was trying to talk my dad into buying this today, and selling his current quad sense he hardly rides it. He would more then double his money if he bought yours, and sold his. I think he is thinking about it.

Fuck me Ive wanted a quad to play around with in the snow for years. Cant justify buying one with getting a new car soon

Will you sell the wheels and tires I need an ice set

my friend wants to know if the quad has paperwork

read under the price in the ad. I have the regi in my name and a plate

who the hell needs paper work for a quad anyways? lol. with all the 10 quads I have owned, and the 3 my father has owned, and the 6 dirtbikes my sister has owned, not one had paper work and it never made a difference.

My quad doesnt even have a vin number. Aftermarket frame FTW

Because we don’t just ride mx tracks and our front lawn me and my friend ride the adirondacks and all over the state both with sleds and atvs and theres nothing worse than getting hit with a 500 dollar fine for unregistered motor vehicle and getting your machine impounded so congrats for being lucky but everyone gets nailed some time

this is true. Those Adirondack trails you do need to be registered on them. Thats why I stay off them lol