people that have quads/bikes

i can get a honda 1998 300ex in real good shape for $2000. it has new 22’tires in the back,dg race pipe suppertrap disc baffles and larger carb jets k&n, and modded airbox lid. also it has new 2001 plastic should i do this and is it a good price? :dunno:

thats a pretty decent deal assuming it is in the shape you describe. i know for a fact that those quads are “bullet proof” reliable. just make sure everything is tight, bearings and such. if you can, put it up on a block and jiggle the axle, they have been known to have the axle carrier bearing’s go. just as a bit of background info on that quad, even with the aftermarket parts, its not a very fast quad. also it is basically unchanged since '93. so if the seller is claiming big hp gains, don’t believe it. but the are really fun to play on the trails and such. so i say if its in good shape and it all checks out, for 2,000, jump on it. :beer:

thats a pretty good deal …if you get it and want to ride i have a honda 350ex

Good price for a good quad. Its not going to be the fastest thing in the woods, but they are really reliable and a ball to ride!

bumped for updates!!! :hsdance:

GNO,

I got a buddy with an 00 or 01 Honda 400EX for $2800. No mods, still origninal tires. Quad is a good dependable 4 stroke with electric start. It’s in nice shape. Let me know if you need contact info.

If you want to go 2 stroke, my old banshee is for sale. $5K…370 kit, extended swimgarm, beadlocks… with all the toys, guaranteed to make your arms longer!

I got out of it because I was running out of people to ride with. Let me know if you’re getting into it, I’ll pick up another one.

classic… oh and 400ex>300ex (i went to college for a reason)

400ex is a great quad

see if you can get the 400ex for 2500