2003 Neonglh Evo - 11.010 @ 124.55 - Consistant drag/street car

sold!

Looks fantastic. I should be in the market for an evo relatively soon once I sell my project car.

However, $22,000 is topping my budget by a bit so hopefully there is some wiggle room or we could work something out.

Fantastic car, GLWS!

GLWS, well worth the $ with everything invested

I love the way that looks with the hoosiers. Are you open to partial trade?

i love this car, so fast for so little mods, glws!

glws mark :tup:
idk if you would be interested in parting anything out, but i might be interested in a thing or two, let me know

ONLY if the buyer didn’t want some things. It’s dialed in so perfect, I would rather not touch anything.

Thanks for the interest guys, if you have any offers, just feel free to shoot me a PM. I doubt I will go much lower, or take trades, but it can’t hurt to ask. If a little bit is going to make or break a deal, then I can negotiate :snky:

X2. EVo’s should come with them lol

sexy car, but off topic… they extended the first time home buyers thing another 6 months??? from the end of this month to may 2010??? once again sexy car glws, i loved every minute of my evo

Gotta be in a binding contract by April 30 and closed by June 30.

Not to thread jack: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78216&page=4

Neon, your Evo looks phenomenal. If I were in the market I’d definitely scoop this up. GLWS, sucks that you have to sell but this housing market is too good to pass up.

Thanks for the props! I dont’ have to sell, and I will just keep it if no one else buys it, but it would make buying a house a lot less painful on my wallet :purextc:

Nice looking car… :tup:

This car has come SOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR from when you bought it from ryan. :tup:

just a general question, do the original brembos come with the car? oh and glws mark, you go through cars so fast

I don’t have the original Brembos, I sold all 4, but I do have all 4 rotors still, along with a massive box of other parts :slight_smile:

I thought you would be all over this car! Not interested?

GLWS Mark. This car is a monster for sure!

Steve, you should totally buy this, and beat your cousin :wink:

That ain’t right.

Price lowered down to $19,500 to stimulate a sale :tup: