2003 Nissan Altima OEM Side skirts

Hey guys I’m looking for a set of OEM side skirts for my 03 Altima. Anyone here buy a set from the dealer? I just emailed my dealer, there’s a dealer in Phoenex that sells them for $115 each side. If anyone has a set or knows where I can get one that would be great.

This is what im looking for:
http://www.virginiausedcardealers.com/superior/6020A.jpg

I want the nismo lip, but its $370 at nismo parts.com. too much

For OEM skirts, you can get them at a bunch of USA online dealers for cheap. ABCNissanwhole.com and www.courtesyparts.com are other sites that offer the same thing. I bought mine off someone on another forum and installed them last week. looks great!

I forgot how much exactly, but the local dealer wanted $215 a side or something like that…

as for the nismo lip…yea its MAD expensive! you should take a look at the stillen one. Its a bit expensive too but not as expensive as the nismo one.

Wow that is an expensive lip.

Just to let everyone know, I got a price of $251 shipped to Canada from ABC Nissan for both left and right. I tried to get Airport Nissan to match that price. Airport Nissan quoted me at $199.95 per side and said he could do it for $165.95. He said $119.95 per side was under his cost.

Hi can you post a link to where you order the sides for 251$ shipped? I might try and have it shipped to my gf’s in the states to save some cash.