Fog lights-factory
60/40 fold down rear seats
Manual windows, locks and mirrors
Carpet and All-weather mats
CD Player
Air Conditioning
ABS

Good:
Fully maintained with all records. Original owner in family.
Drives and runs perfect.
Interior great. 9.5/10 (back seats rarely used)
Exterior in good shape.
Everything works.
good tires, lots of tread left

Bad:
Small rust spot near gas filler.
Some paint scuffs and light dent near rust spot. (scraped a parking lot post)

Price: $3500 FIRM

KBB: $5355-$4230

bump for pictures

I sold my girlfriend’s clean rust free 77k sunfire for $3800 with good tires, new brakes, a new wheel bearing, working ac/power sunroof/cd almost 3 years ago. These things did not hold onto their value, I know a friend of mine was selling a similar mileage/year cavy at the same time and was impressed that I got that much. I might have even included the extra rims/snow in great shape, can’t remember as I have sold a ton of tires over the years.

Not trying to shit on this or anything but just giving some pricing advice that is coming from real experience. Not trying to be an asshole.

You apparently havn’t been following the sub-$5000 used car market. Prices are way up. This car has been meticulously maintained and has had the oil changed like clockwork every 3000 miles. It’s worth what I am asking, but like the price says, it is OBO. I also have a pair of great snow tires mounted on wheels to include.

Someone make a reasonable offer for an awesome car that gets great gas milage. I want to move this fast.

I was about ready to jump in and call you a lunatic. But even craigslist shows that this is a fair price. Im shocked that this car has that kind of value right now. Im sure youll fetch $3800-4000 for it. GLWS

KBB is showing $4,455 “good” and $4,855" Excellent. I would call this car an extremely well maintained “good.” I am also throwing in a set of two good snow tires mounted on steel wheels.

$4000
Make me an offer.

Haha I was gonna do the same thing! Seriously though, this is better than the 01 Focus my friend bought for $4300. The thing was roached but she bought it before I even got there to look at it. She bought it from a dealer though so that could explain the high price.

Jeremy if i sell it for $4500, do i get $500? :tup:

Ok. Down to my honest bottom line. Really just looking to get $3500 firm for it and that includes the snow tires and wheels.

Bump. KBB says $5,355 Excellent, $4,920 Good and $4,230 Fair. This car is in incredible shape and all I need to see is $3500 which is incredibly generous. Someone will get a great car that will last for many more years and miles as a daily driver or nice winter car. The car also comes with a set of two good snow tires mounted on steel wheels. Please pass the word to anyone you know in need of a good cheap car.