2004 330I ZHP 6spd- 104K- 13,500 OBO

Sold

these are great cars. glws matt

Good seller. :tup:

Thanks- I really am having a tough time. Was washing it up Sunday wondering why I’m selling it haha. But, no car payment is the best car payment at this point in my life. It’s more car than I need right now. I never even had the chance to bring it out to a meet this year with all the fellow bimmer guys.

You were supposed to put an lsd in it and let me do donuts : ( I haven’t even driven this yet, although that will probably reduce it’s value.

I’ll give you half your asking price plus $50, that is my usual formula for making offers on nyspeed. For you, I’ll even throw in a couple taco’s from Lloyd Taco Truck.

Clean seller, good car. I gotta call you :wink:

I’ll also vouch for this car. Very nice example of a clean ZHP

Sweet car, GLWS Matt!

Good price, really great cars for those looking for a sporty yet mature car. Way way nicer interiors than e36’s IMO

doesn’t this have and LSD?

frost, do you have any interior pictures?

For whatever stupid reason, BMW did not put an LSD in these cars.

I can try to get my brother to take some, the car is at my parents house. I may have one hanging on my phone I can submit too. The interior is nearly flawless sans the steering wheel. Back seat looks like it was never touched. Little to no wear on the set bolsters.

Looks nice, heres what I was wondering what the ZHP was so i looked it up. Yours doesnt have the Alcantara interior though?

“ZHP” = the ordering code for the “Performance Package”.

The package consists of:

-Sport suspension
-Double Spoke (Styling 135M) cast alloy wheels, 18 x 8.0 front, 18 x 8.5 rear;,225/40R-18 front, 255/35R-18 rear performance tires
-Aerodynamic package
-Matte stainless steel, 35mm dual exhaust pipes
-High-gloss shadowline trim
-8-way power front sport seats with 2-way manual headrests and thigh support; 3-driver memory for exterior mirror and seat positions; automatic tilt-down of passenger’s side-view mirror when vehicle is shifted into reverse gear
-Alcantara/cloth upholstery
-Anthracite interior headliner
-M 3-spoke Alcantara-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel with fingertip cruise, audio and accessory phone controls
-Aluminum “black cube” interior trim
-Tachometer with 300 rpm-higher redline and red needle
-Short, sport gearshift lever
-3.07 gears in rear differential
-.5 degrees camber all around
-No 128mph governor (155mph top speed).

Are you the one I talked to on the phone that one time when I went to look at that ZHP in NJ? I totally forgot who I was talking to haha. Great car tho, GLWS!

Mine does not have the alcantera interior- which some people actually like better because it is more durable. The suede gets beat up easier.

Added interior pictures.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Thats me, always looking to help out where I can.

Nice car, i just sold my Gf’s E46 and we loved it for tbe 3 years we had it. 15k seems high for this? I glanced at kbb and its like 12.5$. But Glws for a cleaner non molested e46 lol.

price is about right actually.

these zhp 330’s have some kind of cult following that lets these cars fetch m3 money

Yea it’s all relative I guess. You can definitely find an e46 M3 for 15K, but what it comes down to is what condition a 15K M3 is in? Chances are, being that it’s the lowest of the price spectrum for an E46 M3, that it is not the best example of one. But you could get lucky and find one in pretty good shape for that price. I don’t remember who, but I know someone on here sold one that appeared to have been taken care for around 15K.

As stated, I am open to negotiation on the price, but don’t try to throw the kbb non sense at me, or offer me half my asking price plus 50 bucks :wink:

value is in the eye of the beholder. It’s worth what people will pay for it. It’s the right asking price.

Bumping this up. Had a guy check it out yesterday, no down payment yet though.